Chapter #13

12 hours later (8pm)

Kimberly's P.O.V

I was asleep when the plane landed I got up from the chair and saw Stephen walking down the stairs I followed him behind and we walked towards the limo "you sleep a lot" he said "you haven't seen nothing yet" I said taking out my phone.

1 hour later

We finally arrived at Stephen family's house and it was a frickin 4 story mansion "wow who lives here?" I said "I live on the 4th story my mom and dad on the 2nd story the rest of the family on the 3rd and maids, workers and guest on the 1st floor" he said "so I'll be sleeping on the 1st floor" I said "no you'll be sleeping in my room" he said getting out of the limo I got out and we walked inside while the maids brought in the luggage "so there's no other room?" I asked him while entering the transparent glass elevator "there is but you'll be sleeping in my room" he said "oh okay" I said once we were on the 4th floor my phone started ringing I got it out of my pocket and saw it was Jackson so I picked up.

Me: hi baby

Jackson: hi babe, where are you?

Me: in Italy

Jackson: with who?

Me: Stephen

Jackson: so you went out to Italy without telling me with you're boss who you also had sex with

Me: excuse me?

Jackson: you heard me you just went out to Italy to go have sex with Stephen

Me: how dare you think of me like that

Jackson: you know what it's over

Me: fine bye

I hung up the phone and blocked his number I then started crying I wiped away my tears and walked inside the room.

"What happened?" Stephen asked "nothing" I said sniffing "tell me" he said "Jackson broke up with me" I said "wow okay" he said "well go out to the club" he added coming closer to me and hugging me "okay" I said hugging him back then pulling away ...

"What happened?" Stephen asked "nothing" I said sniffing "tell me" he said "Jackson broke up with me" I said "wow okay" he said "well go out to the club" he added coming closer to me and hugging me "okay" I said hugging him back then pulling away "okay get ready I'll be in the living room" he said "there's a living room up here?" I asked him shocked "yes there's also a jacuzzi around the corner a pool in the balcony a kitchen and 3 more bathrooms he said "wow is every room like this?" "yes" he said I walked over to my suitcase and got my towel I then walked towards the bathroom.

20 minutes later

I was done with my shower so I walked out of the bathroom and Stephen walked inside it I then went towards my suitcases and picked out an dress.

I put on my black thong and put on the dress I then curled my hair and did my makeup.

30 minutes later

I was finally done and Stephen was already changed I grabbed my purse and phone and we walked towards the elevator which was secured with Stephen's fingerprint once we were on the 1st floor we walked towards the garage and went inside a black Lamborghini Stephen backed it up and then started driving to the club.

25 minutes later (10:15pm)

We walked inside the club and there were tons of people we walked towards vip and a bottle of Hennessy came to the table and I started taking shots like crazy.

30 minutes later (10:45pm)

I was sober and my favorite song came on "come on let's dance" I told Stephen grabbing his arm "this isn't right I have a girlfriend and you just broke up with you're boyfriend" he said "the world doesn't know you have a girlfriend so act like it" I said he put his hands on my waist and I put my hands on my knees and started twearking on him I then started moving my ass slowly when I felt his member sticking up I kept going and then started grinding on him I stood up straight and then started dancing to the music but Stephen kept one of his hands around my waist.

6 hours later (4am)

So we were finally home and my feet are killing me so I took off my high heels and walked towards the elevator. Once it was on the 4th floor we got out and I went towards the room I went towards my suitcases and got a tank top, some black shorts, my tooth brush and a hair tie I then went towards the bathroom and took off my dress and put on a bra and then my clothes I put my hair in a messy bun and started brushing my teeth.

5 minutes later

So I was done with everything so I laid down on the bed put my phone to charge and covered my body with the blanket. Stephen walked out of the bathroom in only his boxers and turned on the ac and the celling fan "do you want to kill me to death?" I said Stephen just smiled and laid down next to me he took some of the sheets and covered himself I turned towards the wall and went to sleep.

7 hours later (11am)

"Kim wake up" I heard someone say while shaking me "noooo a little more" I said "fine 5 more minutes until breakfast is done" he said "okay" I said falling back asleep.

5 minutes later

"Kim wake up breakfast is ready" he said "fine I'm awake" I said I stud up and felt dizzy "ow" I said putting my hand in my head "here drink this Advil" he said I took the Advil and drank it we then walked towards the kitchen I see pancakes with fruits "my favorite" I said walking over to the table I sat down and started eating.

20 minutes later

"So what are we doing today?" I asked Stephen "well get ready and we'll go on a little tour" he said "okay" I said getting up and walking back towards the room I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom.

26 minutes later

I got out of the shower and put on my bra and underwear when Stephen walked in "oh I'm sorry" he said "it's alright" I said continuing to look for my clothes once I found an outfit I put it on.

I curled my hair and did my makeup.

20 minutes later (12:30pm)

I was done I sprayed some perfume grabbed my purse and phone and walked out to see Stephen sitting on the bed "finally you're done" he said "let's go and stop complaining" I said we walked towards the elevator Stephen put his finger print and we walked inside once we were on the first floor we walked out and went inside and BMW and then Stephen started driving.

A:N

Hope you guys liked it remember to smile you're beautiful and amazing.

Love food

And

PEACEEEEEE OUTTTT