Chapter #17

2 weeks later Saturday (8pm)

Kimberly's P.O.V

So I was back in LA an hour ago I was just in my apartment watching tv when I heard a knock on the door I stood up and walked over to it I looked throw the peek hole and saw Stephen with some roses so I quickly opened the door "baby" I said excited jumping on him he then wrapped the available arm around me "hi princess" he said he placed me down and I kissed his lips which he quickly returned he then pulled away "these are for you" he said handing me the roses "thanks" I said putting them in a vase with water "get ready we're going to a restaurant" Stephen added "ok let me change I'm already showered" I said walking towards my room and Stephen followed behind.

5 minutes later

After looking throw a couple of dresses I finally found the one I took off my shirt and shorts so I would only be on my bra and thong when Stephen grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him "you know what I changed my mind let's stay in" he said kissing my breast "nope we're going out" I said pulling away and putting on my dress.

I sat down on my chair and started doing my makeup and hair.

30 minutes later

I straightened the last piece of hair I then sprayed on some perfume and grabbed my purse "ready?" Stephen asked "yes" I said grabbing my phone we then walked out the door and into the elevator we went inside and I saw Vinny and David the guys that live 1 floor above me "hi" I said "hi" they said bringing me into a hug "I haven't seen you in so long" Vinny said "I went to France to visit my family and friends" I responded "oh okay" they said "see you around" I said stepping out of the elevator once we were inside Stephen's car Stephen started driving then he spoke "who were those guys?" Stephen asked "some guys that live above me" I said "do you know their names?" He asked "yes, why?" I asked "I just wanna know" he said "Vinny and David" I said "okay" he said continuing to drive.

1am

So dinner was great and Stephen took me back to his place. We arrived 5 minutes later and he opened the door and we walked in when Stephen grabbed my waist and spun me around his hands then wrapped around my waist he then went down to my ass and started squeezing my ass he then bended down to my height and started kissing my neck then my jawline and finally my lips I started kissing back and things got heated "I don't wanna do this" I said stopping him "why?" Stephen asked bringing his hands back up to my waist "I'm just stressed out from the flight and all that" I said "okay well just finish this another day" he said we walked upstairs and he gave me one of his shirts and my toothbrush. Once I was done with everything I laid down next to Stephen and he brought me closer to him we then cuddled until we fell asleep.

A:N

Hope you guys liked it remember to smile you're beautiful and amazing.

Love food

And

PEACEEEEEE OUTTTT