Chapter #15

Kimberly's Birthday

Kimberly's P.O.V

July 28th (7pm)

Me and Stephen arrived at the hotel and was unpacking everything "are we going to the club today?" I asked Stephen "yes, start getting ready" he said "okay" I said picking out my dress.

20 minutes later

So I was done with my shower and Stephen went inside the bathroom I put on a thong and then my dress.

I then started doing my makeup and straightening my hair.

30 minutes later

I was finally done with everything so I sprayed on some perfume and grabbed my purse and phone "let's go" I said to Stephen we walked out and Stephen locked the door while I hit the elevator button once the elevator came we walked inside and hit the 1st floor once we were on the 1st floor we waited for our taxi once it arrived we told him the clubs name.

20 minutes later (8pm)

We finally arrived at the bar we gave the security our ID and then walked inside we got a V.I.P table and I started ordering drinks.

5 hours later (1am)

I was twerking on Stephen when I felt his dick against my vigina he stood me up straight and started kissing my lips and I started kissing back I grabbed the back of his head and I got more into the kiss then Stephen pulled away "let's finish this back at the hotel" he said in my ear I grabbed his hand and walked out of the bar and went inside a taxi and told him where to go.

20 minutes later

We were back at the hotel we walked inside the elevator when Stephen grabbed my ass I got in front of him and he bended down to my height and started  kissing my lips I grabbed his neck and started kissing him harshly he grabbed my thighs and wrapped them around his waist when the elevator stopped he kept me around his waist and walked towards our door he swiped the card once the door was unlocked he threw the card on the floor along with my high heels, purse and our phones he laid me down on the bed and started kissing me starting from my thighs all the way up to my neck once he got to my neck he started giving me hickeys which I moaned to, he then ripped my dress open and threw it on the floor I flipped him over so he was on the bottom I then took off all his clothes I then started teasing him so I started giving him hickeys all over his stomach then went to his neck and gave him some more he took off his boxers and I went down to his dick and started circling the tip with my tongue "baby come on stop teasing me" he said I put some spit on his dick and started sucking his dick so hard "baby" he said I looked up at him and saw him throw his head back I kept sucking his dick until I could feel him almost cum but I still kept going "stop" he said but I didn't listen to him and kept going in "im cumming" he said I took it out of my mouth and saw him cum "you're turn" he said throwing me on the bed he then spread my legs wide open he got in between them and started licking my clint I put my head back when he started sticking his tongue in me "mmm" I said making it sound more like a moan, all of a sudden he stuck 2 fingers in me "ahh" I said he then went in with 3 then 4 and he just kept going faster he then took the fingers out and looked me in the eyes and licked his fingers "you ready?" He said spitting in my vigina then spreading it around with his fingers "yes daddy" I said he then slowly at first but then fast stuck his dick inside me "DADDY" I yelled. He kept going faster until I couldn't no more "stop" I said he slowed down the motion and then took his dick out he kept giving me hickeys he then laid down next to me and kissed my lips "love you" he said kissing my lips "love you too" I said we then fell asleep cuddling.

A:N

Hope you guys liked it remember to smile you're beautiful and amazing.

Love food

And

PEACEEEEEE OUTTTT