Chapter #6

Kimberly's P.O.V

(7:10am)

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing so I got up I went towards the bathroom and brushed my teeth and then took a shower.

20 minutes later

I wrapped a towel around my body and went back to my room. I went through my closet and picked out my outfit for the day.

 I went through my closet and picked out my outfit for the day

I did my hair in a high ponytail and did my makeup.

After 15 minutes I sprayed on some perfume and grabbed my phone and called Stephen.

Stephen: hello?

Me: yeah, Mr James would you like me to come to the appointment with you or should I go back to the company and wait for you there?

Stephen: come over to my house so you could go to the appointment with me

Me: okay I'll be there in a couple of minutes

Stephen: okay bye

Me: bye

I hung up my phone and grabbed my purse. I walked out of my room and grabbed a granola bar and a water bottle. I walked out and went to my car and drove to Stephen's house.

30 minutes later (8:25am)

I arrived at Stephens house and parked my car on the driveway. I then walked up to the door and rung the door bell.

After awhile Nathalie opened the door "questa cagna di nuovo" I said rolling my eyes {translation: this bitch again}.

"What do you want?" She asked "well I'm Mr James assistant and he has a doctors appointment so I'm here" I said giving her a fake smile. "Okay come in" she said moving it one side and I made my way inside the house.

"Oh and by the way me and Stephen had sex last night" she said facing me and crossing her arms around her chest. "And I care because?" I asked raising an eyebrow. She rolled her eyes and walked up the stairs.

I sat down on the couch and took out my phone. "Morning Miss Diamond" a deep voice said I looked up from my phone and saw Stephen walking down the stairs with a suit on and his hair slicked back.

"Morning Mr James" I said locking my phone and keeping my eyes on him. When I saw Natalie walking down the stairs. "We should get going, so we could be there early" I said standing up. "Okay let's go" Stephen said walking towards the door and I followed behind.

When he was about to open the door Nathalie came rushing towards him and kissed his lips which he kissed back. And I looked around trying not to make contact when I heard Nathalie speak "jealous much?" She asked "why should I be because of Mr James? Please he's my boss I can't date him" I said letting out a scuff. "Okay that's good because he's mine" she said "okay" I said walking around them and walking towards my car. I got inside and put on my seatbelt and started the ignition and stayed there on my phone.