Chapter #25

Kimberly's P.O.V

30 minutes later (10:45pm)

Elijah finally fell asleep and to be honest I fell asleep with him for a while too.

I got up from his bed and quietly made my way out of his room. I quietly closed the door and walked over towards one of the guest rooms. I walked inside the bathroom and got naked to take a quick shower.

15 minutes later

I walked out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom and into the room to see Stephen sitting on the edge of the bed "oh hi Stephen" I said tightening my grip around the towel "I came to drop this off" he side showing me a white button down shirt and some black boxers "thank you" I said grabbing them and waiting for him to leave "you want me to leave?" he asked looking at me "yes" I said "it's nothing I haven't seen" he said crossing his arms around his chest "ok fine" I said turning around and dropping the towel I put on the boxers and then the shirt which hit mid thigh. Once I finished buttoning it up. I took my hair out of the bun and fixed my hair a little.

I turned back around and Stephen grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him "you're such a tease" he said making me sit on his lap "I am?" I asked while leaning in and bitting his bottom lip.

When I backed away he flipped me over on the bed and got on top of me "you are Miss Diamond" he said kissing my lips and I kissed back right away.

He broke the kiss up and pulled his pants down and pulled his dick out. I sat up and walked over towards the edge of the bed.

I bended down to his dick and placed a kiss on the tip of his dick. "Ohh baby" Stephen moaned I grabbed his dick and started sucking on it "fuck baby" he moaned while wrapping my hair around his hand and controlling my tempo.

He pushed my head in and my mouth hit his balls and it felt as if his dick touched the back of my fucking head and of course I choked and drool started dripping off my mouth and onto his dick "oh how much I love that sound" he said pulling my head back I looked up at him and he was smiling down at me.

He kept going in and out until he cummed inside my mouth and he finally pulled out and tears were streaming down my face.

He grabbed my neck and brought my face up to his and he started kissing my lips "no need to cry baby" he said wiping away my tears "I'm going to take good care of you" he said giving me a peck on the lips and then grabbing my thighs and laying me down on the bed.

He go on top of me and put my legs on top of his shoulders "do you have a condom?" I asked and he looked at me confused "we had sex with a condom I think 3 times in our whole sex life, why should we start now?" he said kissing up and down my legs "b-because" I said trying to look for an excuse "no excuses" he said.

He looked down and I felt his dick rubbing against my vagina.

"Fuck" I moaned while closing my eyes and gripping on to the sheets "oh baby" he said and I felt him go inside of me and he started going in and out "fuckk" I moaned while arching my back "look at me baby" he said and I felt him bend down to my face "don't close your eyes" he said and I opened my eyes, which meet with Stephen's green eyes "good girl" he said giving me a peck on the lips while picking up his paste.

"Ohh Stephen" I moaned while arching my back "yes baby moan my name" he said when I felt his fingers traveling down my legs and down to my vagina.

And his fingers started massaging my clit "oh my god" I moaned while my body arched even more but that only made him speed up the paste both ways.

"I-I'm about to cum Stephen" I managed to get out "I'm not done yet you better hold it in" he said speeding up more "b-but I can't" I said gripping on to the sheets "yes you can baby" he said now thrusting himself into me and every time he did it harder making my eyes roll back.

He picked up his paste again and his fingers started massaging my clit even faster "Stephen please" I moaned but he just kept going at his own paste.

"Now baby" he said and I finally let my orgasm go which felt amazing.

I closed my eyes and relaxed letting go of the sheets thinking he was done but I was so wrong. He left his dick inside of me and he bended down to kiss my cheeks and I opened my eyes to see him looking down at me.

"Ready for round 2?" He asked kissing my lips and I didn't even have time to respond and he flipped me over on the bed so I was on top and he was on the bottom.

I leaned forward and placed a peck on Stephen's lips then made my way down to his neck and started sucking on his sweet spot "oh baby" he moaned and I felt his hard dick bulging in my vagina.

I put my hands on his chest while his went down to my ass.

I then started moving my hips up and down and slowly started picking up the paste.

"Fuck baby" he moaned while guiding my hips to grind on him which I did. I put my head back and closed my eyes while continuing to pick up the pace "fuck daddy" I moaned while picking up my paste and I felt Stephen's hand go up to my breast and massaging my nipple "yes baby" he moaned while making me pick up my paste even more.

"Can I cum?" I asked trying to hold it in "yes baby cum for me" he said and I felt his cum inside of me and I came quickly after.

My head dropped down and soon after my body fell next to his "such a good girl" he said leaning over to me and giving me a kiss on the lips and I couldn't help but smile "I missed you" I blurted out while pecking his lips "I missed you too" he said bringing me into a hug.

And through the rest of the night we cuddled and I fell asleep with him caressing my cheek.