Chapter #23

Kimberly's P.O.V

1 month later

Friday (8:30pm)

I took Elijah to his room because he fell asleep and I was sitting down on the couch when Stephen walked though the door "hi" I said looking at him quickly then looking back at the tv "hi" he said sitting down next to me "how was your day?" I said looking at him "stressful but alright, what about yours" he said closing his eyes "good Elijah was calm all day and I was bored" I said "where is he?" Stephen asked "I just put him to sleep" I said "okay" he said getting up and walking upstairs.

1 hour later

I was slowly falling asleep when I heard Stephen coming down the stairs "did you cook anything?" He asked walking towards the kitchen "yes your food is on top of the counter" I said sitting up on the couch and grabbing my phone. After a while Stephen came and sat down next to me "how was the food?" I asked "great as always" he said looking at me "can I ask you something?" I said turning my phone off and turning to him "yes" he said keeping eye contact "when can I start working?" I asked him "it's up to you" he said "really?" I asked kinda confused why he didn't say no "yes I can't argue with you" he said "I'll start on Monday also I'm going back home tomorrow" I said quickly "that's a no" he said looking down "why?" I asked "because you have my son I need to know if you and him are okay" he said calmly "but your not even here half of the time and I feel lonely" I said looking at him "what difference is it going to make if you go back to your house?" He asked looking at me "my mom is coming on Monday she wants to meet the baby" I said "you can go back but only if I can give you a bodyguard until Monday" he said "yes I'll accept that" I said smiling "okay you can go back home" he said letting a sigh out "thank you" I said giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and he froze "I'm sorry" I said getting up "no I like your kisses" he said looking up at me I looked down and started blushing "anyways goodnight" I said quickly "goodnight" he said I walked upstairs and slowly opened my bedroom door since Elijah was sleeping in his crib, I laid down on my bed and quickly fell asleep.

Kimberly's P.O.V

So throughout the weekend I was moving almost all my stuff from Stephen's house to my apartment while my mom was taking care of Elijah.

Monday (6am)

I was done getting ready for work. I walked out my room and went to my moms room "mom I'm leaving" I said walking in and giving Elijah a kiss "bye darling have a good day at work" she said sitting up "thanks mom" I said I then turned around and walked out the front door.

30 minutes later (7:45am)

I finally arrived and I took a deep breath in before walking inside once I breathed out I walked inside the building "morning Ms Diamond" the girl at the front desk said "morning" I said walking towards the elevator and getting inside "hi Ms Diamond" one of the guys inside the elevator said "hi" I said giving him a smile. I walked out the elevator and went towards my locker.

13 hours later (8pm)

"Kimberly let's go" Stephen said standing up "where?" I asked "to your house I wanna see Elijah" he said walking out the door "okay you can go ahead I'm going to get my stuff" I said walking towards the lockers.

45 minutes later

I parked my car and went inside the lobby to see Stephen "why didn't you go up?" I asked him hitting the elevator button "I was waiting for you" he said "okay?" I said we walked inside the elevator and waited for my floor. I walked out the elevator and walked towards my door I took out my keys and unlocked the door to see my mom playing with Elijah "hi mom" I said holding the door for Stephen "hi Mrs Diamond" Stephen said walking in "oh no call me Aurora" my mom said. I closed the door and put my stuff down on the table and walked over to Elijah "hi baby" I said carrying him and giving him kisses then giving him to Stephen "hi baby" he said giving him kisses "so Stephen how are you? I haven't seen you in a long time" My mom asked him "good, how are you?" He said sitting down "I've been good came over here to see my grandchild" she said smiling I walked over to the kitchen and got some lemonade for Stephen "here" I said giving the lemonade to him and taking Elijah from him "so Stephen when are you and Kim getting married?" My mom asked and I saw Stephen's eyes go wide "oh mom I forgot to tell you me and Stephen broke up along time ago" I said looking down at Elijah "ohh that's too bad you two made a good couple" she said "yea unfortunately it didn't work" I said looking up "but that doesn't mean you two won't get back together and have more kids there's love and history between you two" my mom said looking over at Stephen "what makes you think that?" Stephen asked "well one you have a child together also the way you two look at each other" she said and I looked over at Stephen and he was already looking at me "when you two went to my house I saw the love and connection you two had I knew there was real love there and that can't just go away in a couple of years for you two it's a different love story" she said with a smile on her face everything went quiet and me and Stephen never broke eye contact when Elijah started crying and Stephen got up and carried him.

Stephen's P.O.V

"But that doesn't mean you two won't get back together and have more kids there's love and history between you two" Aurora said looking over at me "what makes you think that?" I asked curious "well one you have a child together also the way you two look at each other" she said and I looked over at Kimberly and she was already looking at me "when you two went to my house I saw the love and connection you two had I knew there was real love there and that love can't just go away in a couple of years for you two it's a different love story" she said with a smile on her face everything went quiet and me and Kimberly never broke eye contact when Elijah started crying and I quickly got up and carried him to try and calm him down but what Aurora said kept me thinking.

A:N

Hope you guys liked it remember to smile you're beautiful and amazing.

Love  food

And

PEACEEEEEE OUTTTT