Chapter #26

Kimberly's P.O.V

10am

I woken up a couple of minutes ago but I didn't want to get up. So I just laid there next to Stephen looking at his face, analyzing him and his features.

How beautiful this man is. His features his face just him.

"Mommy?" I heard Elijah say behind me. I turned around and Elijah was standing next to me rubbing his eye "hi baby" I said turning around "I'm hungry" he said "okay let's go get you something to eat" I said sitting up and grabbing Stephen's shirts and putting it on.

I bended down and grabbed Stephen's boxers and also put it on "come on" I said bending down to Elijah and carrying him in my hip.

We walked out of the room and I quietly closed the door and made my way to Elijah's room. I walked into the bathroom and prepared his toothbrush.

I grabbed some mouthwash and washed my mouth out. And washed my face.

"Done mommy" Elijah said spitting out the toothpaste I washed his face and dried it.

I sticked out my hand and he grabbed it and we walked out of his room and started walking downstairs.

20 minutes later

"Here you go baby" I said placing 2 pancakes in front of Elijah along with glass of water "thank you mommy" he said picking up his knife and fork I walked over to the fridge and grabbed the whipped cream.

I walked back towards Elijah and shook the whip cream then sprayed some ontop of his pancakes making a smiling face "wow" he said and I smiled "enjoy" I said turning back around and flipping the pancakes.

"Hi daddy" I heard Elijah say "hi Eli" Stephen said in his morning voice which actually made me kind of horny.

I turned around and saw Stephen with some grey sweatpants hanging low on his v line and lord Jesus help me. His v line is so sharp and hot. I made my way up and saw his 6 pack I kept looking up and was meet with his eyes.

I turned back around and put the pancake on the plate. And put more batter in the pan.

When I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist "hi" Stephen said kissing my neck "hi" I said smiling "how'd you sleep?" He asked placing his chin on my shoulder "good a little sore but good" I said and he let out a chuckle.

He turned me around and pulled me closer to him, he grabbed my neck making me look up at him then brought his face down giving me a kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him back.

He backed away and connected his forehead to mine.

"I missed this" he said "I missed this too" I said and he started kissing my lips again.

"Daddy leave mommy alone" Elijah said "excuse me?" Stephen said breaking up the kiss and turning around and I also turned around and Elijah was smiling "mommy's mine" Elijah said sticking out his hands signaling me to go to him.

I walked over to him and he hugged my waist and I kissed the top of his head "she was mine first" Stephen said walking over to us "jealous much?" I asked smiling "a little" he said and that made Elijah laugh.

I kissed Elijah's head one more time and then I walked over towards the stove and flipped the pancake.

"No kiss for me?" Stephen asked and I turned my head to look at him "no" I said taking the pancake out of the pan and putting it on the plate.

"Really?" Stephen said sounding shocked.

"Yes, Elijah doesn't want me too right Eli?" I asked pouring syrup on the pancakes and handing them over to Stephen "yes" Elijah said chugging down the water.

And I smiled walking over and getting my plate. While sitting down on the other side of the island.

1 hour later

I was laying down on the couch on my phone with Elijah also laying down watching tv.

"Kim" I heard Stephen say from upstairs "yes?" I answered putting my phone down "can you come here really quick?" He asked I got up and walked over to Elijah "I'll be back" I said kissing his forehead and he nodded his head I then made my way upstairs "which room are you in?" I asked peeping thru every room "mine" he said I walked over to his room and opened his room to see him sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What up?" I asked walking over to him "can I get my kiss now?" He asked looking up at me "you made me get up for this?" I asked while crossing my arms around my chest "please" he said grabbing my shirt and pulling me closer to him.

I stood in between his legs and his hands went down to my ass and he grabbed my ass while his chin rested on my stomach "you're such a baby" I said smiling while backing away from him and he also smiled.

I bended down and he closed his eyes and I gave him a peck on the lips.

"That's it?" He asked opening his eyes and looking at me in disbelief "you want more?" I asked "after last night I expect more than a peck" he said standing up and now he was towering over me.

"About last night" I said looking to the side "yes?" He asked grabbing my face and making me face him "don't you think it was a mistake?" I asked "the only mistake made was letting you go" he said bending down and kissing my lips and I smiled against his lips then started kissing him back.

"I was also wondering" he said backing away "yes?" I asked looking up at him "would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked pulling a piece of my hair behind my ear "seriously?" "Yes" "this is shocking" I said backing away from his grip "just be ready by 7 I'll take Elijah to my moms house" Stephen said letting out a chuckle.

He go close to me and kissed my lips and I grabbed his face not wanting the kiss to end.

"Mommy" I heard Elijah say and I backed away from the kiss making Stephen groan.

"Hi baby" I said walking over to him and picking him up. "You see mommy's mine" Stephen said standing next to me and rubbing Elijah's head.

"Mommy, tell daddy" Elijah groaned crossing his hands around his chest "Stephen stop" I said giving him a slight push.

"It's true mommy is mine" Stephen said cuffing my cheeks and kissing my lips "stop" Elijah said pushing Stephen away "I love you too baby" I said getting out of Stephen's grip and kissing Elijah all over his face.

"See?" Elijah said hugging my face and I saw Stephen stick out his tongue "Stephen" I said I'm shock then Elijah also stuck out his tongue "Elijah" I said looking at him and he smiled at me.

"You're such a bad influence" I said giving Stephen a slight push and he let out a chuckle.