chapter 2 |kidnap|

Levi's POV

When we arrived home, hanji being the person she is was all well rested And full of energy once more.

I took James to our room while she went to her lab to explain something to moblit.

I held my baby boy in my arms walking around in my room....

He was sleeping peacefully and I just smiled at him....I couldn't believe he was my child....he was very handsome like me and reminded me of his mother....

I kissed the top of his head "sweet dreams James..."

I gently set him back into his crib and pulled his little blanket over him while he hugged onto my cravat....

I rubbed his little head and went to my desk to finish some paperwork.

It was already really late so I only did a little bit of work waiting for hanji to come home...

I heard our door open and I see hanji walking in yawning.

"Sorry I'm late I started rambling about titans to moblit...."

I chuckle "I figured"

I walk up to her and kiss her "you look tired four eyes"

She smiles "giving birth then talking about titans really tires me out..."

I kiss her again "well I put James to sleep and was just waiting on you"

She smiles "ok let me get into my night wear"

I nod and join her, she changes into a some comfy pants and a tank top while I change into some joggers without a top.

We both get in bed and hanji Lays on my chest kissing it gently.

"Levi....we are officially parents" she smiled.

I stroke her beautiful brown hair "yeah...we are aren't we"

She giggles "who would of known that humanities strongest and smartest were able to produce an offspring"

I chuckle "well he will be one hell of a kid...."

She sighs "he may have my smartness and your strength..."

I nod "yep..."

She yawns "I'm going to sleep....night levi love you"

"Night hanji, love you too"

I didn't sleep long before I heard a noise coming from James's room....I woke up and sat up listening....

I heard voices and my heart started racing... I quickly got out of bed and grabbed one of my blades from my ODM gear.

Hanji woke up "levi what's wrong?"

I put my finger to my mouth and signaled her to be quiet.

I walk over and kiss the top of her head "stay here..."

She frowns as I walk to James's room and put my ear to the door.

"Be quiet you idiot...." I heard a man whisper.

"Let's get the child and go..." I heard another voice...

I clenched tightly onto the blade and quickly opening the door charging at the men in my child's room.

"SHIT ITS ACKERMAN!" one of them yelled.

I charged and swung my blade at the man but he used his gun to stop it....

I heard the click of a gun and turned to see the other man pointing his gun at me "don't move Ackerman or I'll blow your head off"

I frowned at the man and slowly backed off dropping my blade....James started crying because of the man yelling.

I looked over and saw hanji at the door holding a blade as well....I grinned and signaled her to charge....

She jumped out and charged at the man he flinched and pointed the gun at her and she moved last second as he shot missing her, she tackled him while I fought off the other dude....

I pinned the man holding his arms behind his back.

Hanji had her blade at the mans throat....

I sigh "what the hell do you guys want with my child...."

They stuttered "w-were sorry l-levi"

I Tch "I should kill you for almost shooting Hanji and scaring my child but I think a prison will serve you well"

"P-please spare us!" The other man yelled.

I chuckled "like hell I would"

James continued crying and and I sighed "I'm going to turn you in"

"Not today you won't..."

I heard a new voice and looked up to see a man pointing a gun at me.

I didn't react in time as he shot something at my chest.

"LEVI!" I heard hanji yell.

T-the hell....

My body started getting weaker and the man escaped from my grasp....

I started becoming more sleepier....soon....I passed out.

Zekes POV

These devils are terrible at doing a job properly...

Humanity's strongest fell back passed out....I saw the female run to her partner trying to wake him up....

I sighed and she glared at me...I sighed and reloaded another sedative and shot her as well as she charged at me....

She fell back and passed out as well...useless people....

The two men looked at me as I walked over and looked at the crying infant...

I gently picked him Up and wrapped him in his blanket....I saw him holding a little cravat so I
gently adjusted it so it wouldn't fall out of his grip...

I looked at the two men and they grinned "mission success, so will we be getting the reward?"

I grin "of course....let's go before other scouts come..."

They nod and we leave the castle which was owned by the scouts and went to a dark alley way....

"Pay up" one of them said angrily.

I chuckled "about that...there has been a misunderstanding..."

They looked at me confused and I pulled out my gun "the deals off I just needed you guys as a distraction....enjoy rotting in hell"

I shot both of them killing them Instantly....I heard the infant start whimpering in fear...

I gently shushed him "it's alright young one....you are safe....you won't have to live in this hell anymore with these devils...I will take you to a better life..."

The infant held on tightly to the cravat and hid his face...

I began walking to the walls so I could return home....

One day little one...we will reclaim what is ours and finish these devils off....

(A/N, I'm not rushing this story btw, I have 14 chapters in drafts that just need to be re read and fixed but I already have the whole storyline written out but I will post 2 a day because why not