Chapter 10 |awake...|

Udos POV

Udo......

Udo............

Udo!.....

UDO!

I open my eyes and see falco sighing in relief...

"F-falco!?" I sat up but immediately regretted it as I clutched my stomach in pain.

"Hey take it easy, your injured really badly...."

I sigh and look at him "where is gabi and zofia?"

He points to the other side of the room and they are sleeping against a wall....

"What happened? Where are we?"

He sighs "we are in a cell in the scouts headquarters and we all got captured by levi Ackerman...."

"Levi....how did he find y'all?"

"Well he found us easily and we saw you injured badly passed out so we didn't put up a fight....well gabi did but he knocked her out as well..."

I look down "what about everyone else?"

He sighs "we don't know...."

I lift my shirt up and see my stomach all bruised up with small bandages....

"Who treated my wounds?"

"One of the scouts"

I lift my shirt back down and sigh "I'm sorry...."

"Eh? Don't be sorry Udo...there was really nothing else we could do...."

I still felt guilty ignoring what falco said.... "sure..."

I laid back down not facing then and reached into my pocket and sighed in relief because my cravat was still there....I'm glad they didn't take it....

I heard footsteps approaching our cell and I immediately sat up to see a girl with black hair and scarf at the cell.

I frown "what do you want with us..."

She pulled out handcuffs "the higher ups wants to speak to you so either put on the handcuffs yourselves or I will..." she said sternly looking at me.

Gabi and zofia woke up and glared at the girl....

I didn't want to put them in anymore harm "ok...." I said quietly standing up and holding my stomach.

Everyone stayed quiet as I took the handcuffs and put them on...

She unlocks the cell "follow me"

I follow her and there were two other scouts walking with us....

We walked around the castle until we reached what seemed to be a court room....

We kept walking until they made me get on my knees and placed my cuffs down and put a metal pole down causing my cuffs to stay in place and I couldn't get up

I looked around and saw many people....all of them had different symbols on their jackets....I saw two people I immediately recognized....hanji Zoe and Levi Ackerman...

I saw a young woman with a crown sitting at the front with an older looking man....she must historia....

The man clears his throat "shall we begin?"

A tall man with blonde hair stands up "I think we all aware with the same question...." he looks at me "where did you come from and why are you attacking us all of a sudden?"

I look down "like hell I would tell you...."

I heard people start getting angry

"hes not going to say so just kill him"

"It's a waste of time!"

"Let him Join his comrades!"

"Kill him!"

People started yelling at me....I don't blame them....

"Silence!" The man at the front yelled....

Everyone stopped talking and he cleared his throat.

"Listen boy, your soldiers lost....there is no point in trying to escape because you will be killed by the people outside this building...."

I glare at the man "I don't care what others thinks! My whole life I've been judged! I've lost my only family to the enemy! And you....."

I yank on the poll "YOU TOOK MY SISTER AND KEPT HER LOCKED HERE!....why should I tell you anything....it doesn't matter if I die here....I have nothing left...." I chocked on my words looking down.

Silence filled the room and I heard another man talk....it was the one who beat the shit out of me....Levi

"Who cares if your parents died...."

I flinched and glared at the man "what.....did you say?"

He has a monotone expression on his face "your parents are dead and you can't do anything about it"

"Shut up!"

"And you think it's our fault they are dead? We had nothing to do with them so why put the blame against us?"

"Because!"

"Because? Is that you reason? We had nothing to do with your parents death, and sister? Are you taking about Annie?"

I glare at him "yes" I said with venom in my voice.

"She killed numerous troops when we were on an expedition and killed innocent people when fighting eren and she crystallized herself we didn't do it to her"

"Then why did you lock her up...."

"If you were in our positions you would understand but you aren't, you have no idea what we have been through the passed years and one thing we all learned is that this world is cruel and unfair but we can't hang on to our past because that will get us killed, so who really is devil in this position?"

I stayed quiet...."you put our people through hell many years ago-"

"Many years ago? Sounds like you still hanging onto the past, have you ever thought what we have been through? We may look like devils to you but in this war who is the real devil? The people who had no idea about your civilization and was fighting off titans just to save humanity or the people who assume we are devils and by my hunch, the reason we fought those monsters"

I looked down....he was right....are we really the devils in this situation?

I looked at him and he was walking up to me....

He stood in front of me and bent down to me level...

"To me you like a child who has been mentally broken...."

He stands back up and looks the blond man....

The blond man clears his throat "I think the scouts should take these kids under our custody...."

My eyes widened....they don't want to kill us?

Everyone began mumbling things but the older man looked at the young woman and she nods.

"I don't have a problem with that" she says.

"The Queen does not object and neither does the people, so on this day forward the imprisoned children will be under the scouts custody" the older man says.

Guards walked up to me and unlocked my cuffs....

I stood up clutching my stomach because it began hurting again...

The smaller man glanced at me and sighed "Oi hanji he needs to be treated again it seems his wounds are hurting again"

She sighs and walks up to me "it's your fault, you're the one who put him in this condition"

My eyes widened and she looked at me and smiled "welcome to the scouts"