22 - Beautiful

Christopher
***

You know what, fuck this. If we're doing this, we're doing this right.

Swiftly, I grabbed her from behind and got up, her legs wrapping around me by instinct. She gasped as I did so, taken by surprise. As I moved to the couch, I squeezed her ass, making her press herself harder against me.

"Alright then, a test." I said, sitting on the couch we had slept on, Alison still on top of me. I stretched my arms across the top of the couch, sprawled like a king, a cocky smile on my face. "Show me what you got."

Her eyes gleamed, accepting the challenge. Now that we weren't crammed in a dining room chair and had more freedom of movement, the sky was the limit.

She didn't straddle me right away. Rather, I could practically see the wheels inside her head turning, deciding what she was going to do.

Such a good student, so diligent.

She gave me the wickedest smile before taking off her t-shirt slowly. The more skin she revealed, the harder it was to look away. When the t-shirt came over her head, I had to force myself to look unimpressed.

She was so fucking beautiful and confident and I didn't know what to do with myself.

"All of a sudden you're scared to touch me?" She taunted, taking both her hands to my jaw, tilting my head upwards. I took that as permission to do so. My hands traveled through her exposed torso, up her back, across her collarbone, over her breasts. Her skin was soft and velvety and I could melt in it.

Alison then licked the palm of her hand deliberately in front of my eyes.

"Tell me to stop and I'll stop." She echoed the words I told her that day in my office. I was so hard I could come without her even touching me.

But she did, and she did it slowly and thoroughly, her fingers wrapping around me and applying just enough pressure.

I kissed her neck and collarbones, moans escaping from both our mouths. This felt better than being high. I closed my eyes, letting go of all the thoughts that told me this was wrong.

"Enjoying yourself?" She breathed, her back arching.

"I can't give you any hints Miss Bardot, this is a test." I replied, my thumbs circling her hard nipples. She let her head roll to the side, humming in satisfaction. Her enjoyment just turned me on even more.

Soon enough, Alison picked up the pace, moving her hand up and down faster and harder. My face was getting hotter, the pressure building up. I couldn't believe she was actually going to make me come.

And just like that I reached my high, burying my face in the curve of her neck. I dug my fingers into her skin, my release making my head foggy.

"Fucking hell Alison," I managed to say, my breathing shallow. I ran my fingers down her spine, kissing her shoulder.

We stayed in silence for a few moments, catching our breaths. I had to resist the temptation to touch her down there, to feel how wet she was for me.

"So, how did I do on the test?" She asked innocently, biting her bottom lip.

I pecked her on the lips. "Hm, let me think..." I kissed the skin across her collarbone. "You passed it with flying colors."