51 - City of Love

Alison
***

I woke up with the blaring ringing of Chris' alarm. He groaned, expressing his exasperation, as he detached his warm arms from around me and turned to the bedside table to turn it off.

"Fuck no." He cursed, turning back to me and swinging an arm over me. "You're not going anywhere."

I sighed, the heat of his body absolutely divine. I didn't want to go either. For starters, leaving Chris would literally be torturous, and what's more, it was probably seven A.M., way too early to get up.

"Maddie's gonna wake up soon." I whispered, my eyes completely closed. The room was pitch dark, and the warmth under the sheets mixed with the non existent light made me feel like I was in a small little cave.

"Let her." Chris replied, unexpectedly wrapping a leg around mine. "When she asks where you've been, tell her you were too busy fucking me all night."

I gasped at his crudeness. I placed my palm over his face, turning him away in a playful way as I laughed. Chris grabbed my hand, swiftly turning his body so he was on top of me, crushing me with his weight. I tried to push him away as I whined like a child, my legs thrashing under the sheets.

"I'd fuck you right now if I wasn't so sleepy." He mumbled, lifting my shirt and revealing my belly. He slid down my body until his head was completely under the covers, his lips pressed to my belly button.

"You might be sleepy, but your morning wood sure isn't." I said, feeling his member pressed against my leg.

As I laughed mischievously, Chris tickled me as a punishment for my rudeness. Since he was on top, rendering me completely defenseless, all I could do was try to stop his hands from attacking my skin. Needless to say I was unsuccessful, so I contorted my body to make him stop.

"Chris, please, stop!" I laughed, protecting the exposed skin of my belly.

"You know, this is all fun and games, but I know exactly what you want and I'm not giving it to you." He said, mercifully stopping his attack.

I wrapped my legs around him, bringing him as close as possible to my body. With this, he rested his cheek flat on my stomach and snaked his hands under my back, hugging me tightly. I twirled my fingers in his hair and massaged his scalp, just the way he liked it.

"We're still up for the plan, aren't we?" I asked, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Of course we are." He replied. "Unless you aren't up for your big performance."

Right... How the hell was I going to fake an appendicitis? My dad got his appendix removed some year ago, so I knew the amount of pain a person was in during the whole ordeal. Acting like I needed to go to the hospital was the only way for Chris and I to have a valid reason to be away from the group for an extended period of time. After all, even though I was an adult, Mr Turner wouldn't want me to go alone to a hospital while feeling so bad. Chris would volunteer to stay with me and then, when everyone was far, far away from the hotel, we'd sneak out into the streets of Paris.

"I'm gonna tell Maddie I'm not feeling well and ask her to call you down to my room... Please don't make me laugh when you're there, I'm serious." I warned him.

"Don't worry. I'll get Maddie and Mr Turner out of your room in a flash."

Chris' second alarm went off. I really had to go now, no more stalling. He groaned again, this time reaching for the bedside lamp and turning it on.