54 - Regal

Alison
***

Chris massaged my body under the warm shower water, the sweet scent of the body wash mixing into the foggy air. He told me not to move a muscle, that he'd do everything. I closed my eyes and let myself melt in his soft hands.

He had physically and emotionally completely exhausted me. I could barely get a word out of me, both from feeling so spent and stunned by what he had done to me. I wasn't crying anymore since the adrenaline of the act had subsided, but man was I struggling nonetheless.

It was as if he put me into a trance, and the way he was treating me now was deliciously intoxicating. In a way, Chris taking care of my physical body and emotional state enthralled me in equal measure.

"You did so good Ali, so so good." He kissed my neck tenderly as the water cascaded down our bodies."I'm so proud of my baby. You deserve everything today. Whatever you want, its yours. Just ask."

I hummed, my right hand slowly gliding up his wet chest and following the curve of his neck. He was treating me so regally I didn't have words to express my gratitude.

"Still mute uh?" He questioned, running his fingers through my already washed hair. "Did I really go that hard on you?"

I giggled for the first time, letting him know I was okay. He ran his thumbs under my eyes, cleaning off the running mascara.

"You brought stuff to take off your makeup, right?" He asked. I simply nodded. "Good. I'll take care of it. But first..."

His hands ran down my body, past my hips. He stopped them at my thighs and pressed his body against mine. His right hand snaked inside my leg, dangerously close to my most sensitive area. When his palm made contact with my slit, I tensed up.

"We made such a mess down there, didn't we?" He whispered, kissing my jawline. "And you're still so swollen... Let me clean my baby off."

His words and his touch were ecstasy. As he cleaned our releases from my body, he whispered sweet words of encouragement: how good I did, how strong I was, how sexy. He told me I was his girl and that he got me.

He was truly intoxicating and I couldn't get enough.

When we stepped out of the shower eventually, he wrapped a towel around my body and dried my hair. I just closed my eyes and smiled. No one had ever treated me like this before.

"Okay, let's see what we got here." Chris said, his own towel wrapped around his waist. He pulled out of the cabinet my toiletries bag, sitting on the edge of the bathtub next to me.

Seeing him go through my stuff gave me a strange tranquility.

"Is it this?" He asked, taking makeup wipes out of the bag. I giggled and scooted over to him. He was being so sweet.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" He asked, running the wipes on my cheek.

"Hm hm." I replied, closing my eyes and feeling his hands on my face. This was better than going to the spa.

When we were done in the bathroom, Chris told me to sit on the bed. I did as he asked, sitting on his side of the bed, my feet dangling. He opened the closet, picking a casual t-shirt and sweatpants for himself. I watched him dress, his body a feast for the eyes.

"Alright, your turn." He said, turning towards me with a smile. Then, he opened another door of his closet and opened a drawer. My mouth fell to the floor when I saw my clothes inside.

"Chris, you should have kept them in the bag." I said. "You didn't need to unpack it."

He shook his head, choosing my clothes form the limited options. Everything I had brought fit inside just one drawer.