26 - Sleep

Christopher
***

I can't remember the last time I had slept so close to someone. I took in every second of it, going as far as staying awake after Alison had fallen asleep just to feel her breathe next to me, to feel her body relax into mine, to feel the soft skin of her legs, to comtemplate her soft features.

I was completely surrendering to my desires, savoring every moment. I didn't care about the consequences, I only wanted her.

However, I held back. I had to remind myself that she was young, and even though she had displayed some sexual experience, there could only be so much she knew. Last night was the perfect example of that, her being completely oblivious to what I'd do to her. In all honesty, the thought that I was the one teaching her and showing her this new world filled me with excitement and made my stomach somersault.

The way her body reacted to me when I touched her was the closest thing I'd ever seen to perfection. I could have never predicted that the pure agony I put her through — a mixture of pleasure and pain, of surrender and resistance, of trust and uncertainty — would have evoked such strong and deep emotions from her. Apart from lust, I felt an overwhelming sense of pride watching her. Her self-restrain was quite admirable.

To say that I wasn't nervous throughout the whole ordeal would be a lie. I was scared that she'd actually say the safe word. I feared taking her too far on the first go, of her not understanding why I was causing her physical pain. Maybe that was why I was so protective over her, why I needed to know that she was okay.

Who knew that a simple conversation about safe words was enough to make her open up to me like this, show such honesty and vulnerability.

Her shrieks of pain laced with moans of pleasure were symphonies to my ears. Her body, so reactive and soft, was a feast for the eyes. It took all the self control in me not to take her right there and then. I wanted to delay the feeling of being completely consumed by her, of knowing how she felt, of feeling her warmth. I knew it was a matter of time before she made a move in that direction, and honestly, I wouldn't be strong enough to stop her.

We had to take it fucking slow, but it was proving damn near impossible.

I woke up sooner than her, my body already used to waking up at 7:30 A.M every day. Neither of us had moved a muscle the entire night, both exhausted from the night before. I brushed Alison's hair out of her face, careful not to wake her. She was still fast asleep, her small body nestled in my chest. The heat she radiated was incredibly comforting, and I couldn't help but wonder, absently minded, how I'd gotten so lucky.

I lost track of time as I laid there, twirling her hair in between my fingers. When my alarm went off at 8, I turned to my bedside table to turn it off. I knew Alison had woken up because she pulled the covers over her head in an attempt to fall back asleep.

"What time is it?" She grumbled under the sheets, her voice thick with sleep.

"Eight." I replied. "I have a lecture at nine."

Searching blindly, she reached for my torso, scratching my skin with her nails. "Dr Damon, you cheater! You're violating rule number 5."

I smiled at the contact of her trimmed nails, my muscles tensing up. "I knew you wouldn't have lessons today, and the lecture I'm teaching isn't affected by you being here. I'll be back in a flash."