33

The students of Las Encinas had enough of Benjamín and his children

Mila had agreed with the rest of the group to organise a sit in at the doors of the entrance to protest against Benjamín's new revamp.

As the teenagers sat on the ground silently they noticed Benjamín and his children slowly walk towards the entrance and they stopped abruptly as they looked at the students that were sitting on the floor with scowls on their face.

Mencía, Benjamín's youngest daughter, looked at Benjamín with a smirk and she immediately joined the group of teenagers.

She placed her bag down and sat down next to Ander. Mila looked at the girl and smirked at her.

The Benjamín's then started to walk to the entrance and passed the teenagers whilst looking down at them with disgust.

Mila rolled her eyes at them as they acted like they were superior over everyone else.

Sooner or later the teens found themselves sitting in the lounge.

Mila was sitting in the middle of Omar and Rebeca with her arms crossed.

Mencía folded her arms "You can organise marches, spray-paint graffiti, or bend over backwards, but it's useless."

Rebeca looked at her and frowned "So why exactly did you join the sit-in?"

Mencía smirked "To show you I'm on your side and to piss off my dad."

Omar looked down "So I'm gonna get kicked out."

Mila touched his arm "No you're not. There has to be a way to help you both."

Mencía shrugged "Maybe there's a way. Benjamín has a weakness. My sister Ari. Maybe if you can chat her up. She's the only one he's listen to."

Ander nodded "All right. Who's gonna chat her up?" Rebeca looked at Samuel "You." He raised his eyebrows "Why me?"

Rebeca scoffed "What do you mean? She's a daddy's girl, she's cute, and she's a bitch. Your fucking type."

Cayetana then walked up to Rebeca and took off her cleaning gloves "No. Ari wouldn't notice a guy like Samuel. Guzman's more her type."

Samuel frowned "Not everyone wants a preppy guy."

Guzmán then scowled at the girl "Cayetana, go back to your mop, please."

Mencía nodded towards Cayetana "You're friends with the cleaning lady?"

Rebeca looked and Cayetana and motioned for her to sit next to her "As for that story...we'll tell you someday."

Mencía smiled "How inclusive. I love it." She then looked at the rest of the group "And yes, she's right. Samuel wouldn't catch Ari's attention."