28

"Polo!" He turned around slowly and frowned as Mila walked up to him

"Polo!" He turned around slowly and frowned as Mila walked up to him. "Si?" Mila smirked "I would like if you told your parents that I will kindly decline the modelling deal." Polo frowned "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Mila folded her arms "Well, thankfully its not your decision to make, is it?" Polo shrugged "Are you rejecting it because of me." Mila fake smiled "I don't want anything to do with you, Polo. You've probably shared you're nasty plague with the rest of your family. I don't want it too." Polo was about to speak until Cayetana kissed him on the cheek, causing Mila to scoff. Cayetana smiled at Polo "Everything okay?" Polo nodded and Mila frowned "Why don't you mind your own business, blondie?" Cayetana rolled her eyes "Oh, do you ever shut up!" The two walked into the classroom and Mila followed shortly after.

Mila entered the classroom and sat next to Antonio. He immediately began to converse with her. "Did you hear that Valerio and Rebeca got called into Azucena's office because they had drugs on them?" Mila's eyes widened as she sat next to Antonio. "Holy shit, will they get expelled?" Antonio shrugged "Probably. Drugs don't go lightly at this school." Mila's attention was then turned to the door as she saw Samuel storm in on his way to attack Polo.

Nadia stood up "Samuel, what are you doing?" Cayetana frowned and stood in front of Polo
"What's he doing? What's he doing? Stop!" Guzmán pulled Samuel back forcefully and Nadia's eyes widened "Enough violence already, okay?" Mila scoffed "Are you defending him?" Nadia faces Mila "Yes!" She then looked at Samuel "He said he didn't accuse you two of anything!"

Samuel shook his head "And you believe him?
You're doing this so you won't feel bad about accepting the scholarship. You'll accept it no matter what, even if it means taking his side."

~~~

"What the hell are you doing in here?" Mila's eyes widened as she saw Diego laying on her bed on his phone. He turned his phone off and stood up smirking "Hey, princesa. How've you been?" Mila crossed her arms "What the hell are you doing in my house?" Diego shrugged "I wanted to talk to you. I haven't seen you in a while, gorgeous." Mila closed the door and stepped closer to him "You need to leave. If my mom finds out about this, she'll kill me. Go!" Diego shook his head "Not until I get what I came for." Mila frowned "And what's that?" Diego leaned closer to Mila's face and smirked "You."

He grabbed her face and roughly began to kiss Mila. She pushed him back, her hands still on his chest. She looked into his eyes and then pulled him closer towards her. Mila grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off of him. Diego caressed her cheek "What about your boyfriend?" Mila smiled "We broke up." Diego wasted no time in planting his lips onto Mila. He lifted her up and placed her on the king sized bed. Diego took off Mila's shirt and smiled down at her "Are you sure about this?" Mila smirked "I've never been more sure of anything else." Diego began to undo his belt...

~~~

Mila layed on her bed and ran her hands through Diego's hair as his head laid on her stomach. Mila looked at his chest and saw a fresh scar. She ran her hand over it, causing him to look up at her "Never seen a scar before?" Mila frowned "Where did you get it?" Diego hesitated for a moment and sighed "I'm not proud of the things I get myself into, but it's what I gotta do to survive." Mila stayed silent and then took her arms off of his chest "You've killed people before, haven't you?" Diego sat up and turned to face Mila. "Like I said, I'm not proud of it. I wouldn't hurt you, Mila. Ever, okay?" Mila nodded but didn't make any eye contact with Diego.