14

"Mila, do you have anything to do with Samuel's disappearance?" Mila shook her head "Unlike Marina, Samuel and I weren't friends. We barely spoke. He was so caught up with the Marchioness, no one really saw him." Inspectora nodded "But you did speak at Rebeca's Halloween Party, right?"

~~~

Mila was home alone. She sat on her sofa and watched the news. She stood up at the sound of something smashing in her kitchen. Mila walked closer to the sound and was alarmed when she saw blood on the floor. She looked up and saw Diego holding his shoulder that was covered in blood. He could barely hold himself up and Mila ran towards him. "What happened?" Diego groaned in pain "I picked the wrong fight." Mila shook her head.

The doorbell then rang. She looked at Diego and he shook his head "Don't answer it." Mila sat him down on a chair and she walked towards the door. She slowly opened it saw two tall men looking down at her. The man on the left spoke first "Hey there, we're looking for a guy with a shaved head, he's wearing a hoodie. Have you seen him?" Mila shook her head "I haven't, I'm sorry." The man nodded and began to walk away, until the man on the right looked at Mila's hands "Why are you hands covered in blood." Mila looked down and sighed "Girl problems." The guys looked at Mila with disgust and walked away. Mila sighed with relief and closed the door. She ran over to Diego who was barely conscious.

"I have to take you to a hospital." Diego grabbed Mila's arm "No! If we do that, they'll ask why. I could go to jail for selling drugs." Mila looked at his shoulder "I've never cleaned a wound before." Diego hissed in pain "Grab a First Aid Kit. I'll do the rest." Mila nodded and grabbed the First Aid Kit from the shelf.

For the rest of the afternoon Mila helped Diego to patch up his shoulder. Mila felt sick because of all the blood she had witnessed.

~~~

"So, what was your last boyfriend like?" Mila smirked at Antonio "Is that really the first question you wanna ask?" Antonio nodded, causing Mila to sigh "He was an asshole." Antonio laughed "Moving on." Mila smirked "You know, he used to take me to fancy restaurants, but I'm fine with watching a movie here." Antonio nodded "Yeah, I figured you'd like me to be true to myself. I'm not a big fan of going out." Mila smiled "So, what do you do." Antonio put his popcorn down "Well, I play basketball. I also play the piano." Mila looked impressed "Wow, sound like fun." Antonio looked at Mila. "You know, you look really cute tonight." Mila blushed slightly. She slowly leaned in closer to Antonio, and their lips connected. Mila wrapped her arms around his neck and he deepened the kiss. Mila smiled into the kiss, as she hadn't felt this happy in a while. Antonio picked Mila up and pushed her onto his bed. The two ended up making love that night.

~~~

"Good Morning, class. Open your books, please." Mila opened her book. Her attention was turned when everyone's eyes were on a familiar face glooming in the hallway. Mila's eyes widened at the sight of Nano García, outside of the classroom. Guzmán immediately stood up, but was held back by Valerio and Ander.

Mila's outfit: