Bonus Chapter #2

The Library

"I can't believe you lost your virginity to him!" Mila's eyes widened when Mila sat down next to her and she immediately put her hand over Marina's loud mouth

"I can't believe you lost your virginity to him!" Mila's eyes widened when Mila sat down next to her and she immediately put her hand over Marina's loud mouth. She whispered "Keep your voice down. I don't need the whole library to find out."

Marina shoved Mila's hand down from her mouth and spoke in the same tone as her "How do you feel?" Mila looked down "Sore."

Marina laughed quietly "What was it like?" Mila rolled her eyes and smirked "I don't kiss and tell, Marina. Just like I didn't tell anyone about you and Pablo that night."

Marina shook her head playfully but stopped when she saw Valerio walk into the library. She nudged Mila and she looked up, blushing slightly. He didn't see Mila and walked towards one of the isles.

Mila breathed out, not realising that she was holding her breath and looked at Marina who was smirking. "Do I say something?" Marina shrugged "I'm not sure. He's not your boyfriend."

Mila looked down and smiled causing Marina to raise her eyebrows "Since when?" Mila looked up and spoke quieter "He asked me after we did it...and I said yes."

Marina smiled "I'm so happy for you. You know for a minute I thought you were gonna go out with Marco." Mila frowned "What's wrong with Marco?" Marina scoffed "He's obsessed with you. Haven't you noticed?" Mila laughed nervously "Don't be silly. I'm sure he's just friendly."

Valerio walked out of the isle he was in and stopped walking when he saw Mila and Marina talking to each other on the table. Mila looked up and smiled at him. He returned it and motioned for her to walk over to him with his head.

Marina looked at Mila "Go." She stood up and walked over to him. Mila followed him into one of the isles. Once the two were out of sight, Valerio pushed Mila onto the wall and kissed her passionately.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and he wrapped his around her waist. Valerio pulled away and began to kiss her neck causing Mila to smile "I need to study." Valerio looked up "I don't care."

He then continued to kiss her neck and Mila pushed him off "You should. I don't wanna fail." Valerio smirked and ignored Mila's comment "How are you feeling today?" Mila tried to hide her smile "Amazing."

Valerio laughed and nodded "Me too. I wanna take you out tonight. You in?" Mila smiled "Yeah, I'll go out with you...but I have to study now." Valerio nodded "Well, I'm gonna go. I'll see you soon." He kissed her on the forehead and walked out.

Mila slowly walked back to the table and saw Marina on her phone. She sat down next to her and Marina quickly put her phone away and smirked at Mila's red face "What happened over there?" Mila shrugged "Nothing. We were just talking. Anyway, where were we?" Marina smiled and opened one of the study books.