21

"Tomorrow, university officials are coming to talk to you

"Tomorrow, university officials are coming to talk to you. They don't have time for all of you,
so please indicate your first choice. They might interview you. We'll come around to collect your forms in just a minute." Ander picked up his phone "Polo, stop calling me, for fuck's sake." Mila frowned at Ander and shook her head, paying her attention back at the class.

~~~

"Well, well, well. What are you doing sleeping in your car." Valerio jumped up at the sound of Mila's voice. She entered the library whilst he slept soundly on the table. "None of your business." Mila crossed her arms "Mind my own business? Excuse me for taking an interest in you." Valerio took off his sunglasses and smirked "You never took an interest in me. Even when we were dating." Mila frowned "You and I remember that relationship very differently, it would seem." Valerio shrugged "The way I remember it, I was into it more than you were. When Marco came around, you didn't want anything to do with me." Mila huffed and shook her head "Whatever."

Valerio stood up "You know what, I miss that relationship. We both know that you breaking up with me was a big mistake." Mila laughed "Keep telling yourself that. Besides I've moved on." Valerio nodded "You and Antonio won't last long. He's bored. And don't even get me started with Diego. I'm perfect for you." Valerio then stepped closer to her, their faces inches apart. "The truth is, I can't keep kissing other girls and pretending their you." He closed his eyes "I still remember the way you taste."

Before Valerio leaned in, Mila walked out of the library with a red face. She forgot how Valerio made her feel. No one had ever made her feel like that before.

~~~

"So, Mila. I'm thinking about inviting you over to dinner tomorrow. Would you like to?" Mila smiled slightly at Antonio but before she could reply, Guzmán had punched Polo in the face. He was knocked down on top of one of the university stands.

Mila's eyes widened and Valerio picked Polo up slowly. Azucena walked out of the classroom and sighed, and brought the rest of the students into the classroom.

"That's enough! Do you hear? I won't tolerate any more of this. Do you know how embarrassing this is for the school? From now on, the slightest misconduct or lack of discipline...will mean immediate expulsion.
No excuses, no exceptions. That means you won't graduate."

Guzmán looked down "That's unfair." Azucena walked down the classroom "Very well. Let's talk about fairness and justice. The judge dropped the charges against your classmate." Samuel pointed at Polo "He is a murderer."

Azucena stopped him "The person who accused him retracted her statement. The school has already disciplined her. And she may well face legal consequences. So to make things very clear: if anyone so much as touches a hair on his head again, I will personally make sure they don't finish out the year... and that it goes on their permanent record. Understood?" Mila rolled her eyes at Azucena and put her head in her hands.