24

Mila walked into the club with Antonio, both in need of a drink

Mila walked into the club with Antonio, both in need of a drink. Mila and Antonio had taken drugs a few hours before, causing them both to feel hyper.

Mila saw Samuel and Guzmán talking to Rebeka. She turned to Antonio who looked eager to get a drink. She kissed him on the cheek and smiled "I'm gonna talk to Samuel. I'll have a Gin and Tonic." She walked towards Samuel and Guzmán. Rebeka was the first to notice Mila and she smiled "Hola, princesa."

Before Mila could respond she frowned at Rebeka's face as she looked past Mila. The brunette turned around and so did Samuel and Guzmán. She looked coldly at Polo and Cayetana who were hesitantly walking down the steps of the club.

Guzmán looked at Samuel "So much for 'maybe that's enough,' huh?" Rebeka pulled Mila's shoulder, making her face the opposite direction of Polo. "Come on, guys. Now it's time to go grab that drink. Come on, let's move.
Let's calm down. It's all right." Mila rolled her eyes and faced Rebeka "I'm going to the bathroom."

She walked past Yeray, who began to talk with a microphone. Mila opened the bathroom door and looked into the mirror. She looked down at her hands for a moment but her attention went to the door that slowly opened.

She turned around and met a pair of familiar eyes. Diego stood in front of her with a smirk "Long time no see, princesa." Mila sighed "What do you want?" Diego walked further into the bathroom and stood closely in front of Mila "Are you high?" Mila scoffed "Why do you care?" Diego smiled "It's just that... you're boyfriend came to me asking for drugs. Funny right." Mila frowned "You're his dealer. No me jodas!" Diego nodded "Yeah I am. Guess we'll be seeing each other more often now." Mila stayed quiet, causing Diego to stroke her face "So, how's the relationship going." Mila rolled her eyes "He's not my boyfriend." Diego shrugged "That's not what he says. Maybe you should tell him that." Mila pulled back from Diego and he laughed "Look how red I make you. Just admit it, you can't resist me." Diego leaned forward and closed his eyes "You're lips are so soft. I could kiss them all day. But I won't."

Mila was surprised when Diego eagerly began to kiss her neck. He used his foot to close the bathroom door, causing Mila to push him off of her. Little did they know that a certain curly haired boy watched the whole encounter.

Mila walked out of the bathroom with a look of guilt on her face. She felt guilty at the fact that she enjoyed the feel of Diego's lips on her neck.

Mila saw Antonio who was dancing with people that she didn't recognise. She wrapped her arm around him and took the gin and tonic that was on the bar.

Mila drank half of the glass causing Antonio to widen his eyes "What's got you in such and excited mood?" Mila looked behind Antonio and saw Valerio smirking at her. Mila frowned and looked at Antonio "I'll be right back." She walked towards Valerio and crossed her arms "What are you smirking at?" Valerio continued to smirk and whispered "I saw you and Diego in the bathroom. I didn't take you for the cheating type, Mimi."

Mila's arms dropped "First of all, we're not dating. Second of all, he kissed my neck and I pushed him off. Lastly, you don't have the right to call me Mimi anymore, okay?" Valerio put his arms up in defence "Don't worry, you're secret's safe with me." Mila sighed in relief, but Valerio wasn't done.

"For a price." She frowned "What price?" Valerio took a sip of his drink and then smiled "We get to be friends again." Mila nodded "Yeah. Just as long as you stop flirting with me." Valerio laughed "I can't promise that." He walked off with a grin on his face and Mila also smiled. She was happy to have a friend.

~~~

As Mila danced the night away with Antonio her phone buzzed. She payed no attention to it, but when the people around her looked at their phones, she took it out of her pocket and smirked at the tweet that was posted on Polo's Twitter:

Polo

STOP STARING AT ME.
BEING A MURDERER IS NOT EASY.

I EVEN TRIED TO KILL MYSELF.

Mila's outfit: