13

"When a student disappears, it's not normal not to be too worried at first. A party could have gotten out of hand. Or they might have run away in a huff but end up coming home. But if no one has heard from them in 48 hours... with every second that passes, it becomes less likely that we will find them."

~~~

"Hey, Mila!" She looked up from her desk and smiled at Antonio

"Hey, Mila!" She looked up from her desk and smiled at Antonio. "Hey, are you starting today?" Antonio nodded and sat next to her "Yeah, is it okay if I sit here?" Mila moved her books "Yes, of course." He smiled and sighed "So, your mother text my mom and said that there's a red party tonight. Wanna be my plus one?" Mila hesitated for a second but then smiled "Yeah, I'd love to. I could introduce you to my friends." Antonio smirked "That would be great."

Lu walked into the room and caught eyes with Mila. She walked closer to the two and smiled at Antonio. "Hi, are you new." Antonio shook hands with Lu and nodded "Yeah, I'm starting today. I'm Antonio." Lu slightly tilted her head "I'm Lu. Are you on a scholarship?" Antonio shook his head "No, my mother is a Marketing Manager. We moved here a week ago." Lu smiled "I hope to see you at the party tonight." Antonio smirked "Yeah, you will." Lu nodded and walked away. Mila rolled her eyes at the interaction.

~~~

Mila sat next to Ander and Antonio in the party. Antonio has his arm around Mila's shoulder and she rested her head on his shoulder. Lu stood up when she saw Cayetana standing next to the entrance "Cayetana! We're over here." She walked towards the group of teens and smiled. Antonio looked at Mila "I'll be right back." Mila nodded and he stood up. He walked towards the bar. Polo picked up his phone and was about to take a selfie. Mila put her head on Ander's shoulder and smiled at the camera.

She then saw Diego wall into the club, not realising that a smirk was plastered on her face. She stood up and strutted over to him seductively. When she arrived in front of him she smiled "Hey, guapo!" Diego smirked "Are you trying to flirt with me?" Mila shrugged "Maybe." Diego laughed and sighed "I'm not stopping. I'm working." Mila moved to the side and put her arm out "Well, have fun working." She walked off without saying another word.

She made her way towards the bar and sat next to Antonio. "So, why did you move here?" Antonio shrugged "My mother got transferred here. I think she works in the same department as your mom." Mila nodded. She pushed her hair back and smiled "So, why were you over my house?" Antonio sighed "My mother wanted to introduce you to me. But was disappointed when you weren't home already. She wants me to ask you out." Mila laughed "Can't you make decisions for yourself?" Antonio looked down "Of course I can, but... she really wants me to be happy." Mila smirked "Well if it makes you feel any better, I'd happily go on a date with you." She walked off leaving Antonio to smile to himself.

Mila's dress: