Bonus Chapter #1

Valerio and Mila

Mila and Marina tumbled towards the dance floor with drinks in their hands

Mila and Marina tumbled towards the dance floor with drinks in their hands. Mila's house was full of people. Some of them, she didn't know. Valerio ended up inviting all of his friends as well. Valerio had been crushing on Mila for a while. He was so dedicated in asking Mila out, that he would force Lu to invite her over all the time, just as an excuse to talk to her. Mila thought he was attractive, although, Mila barely talked to him because he was two years older than her.

Mila laughed as Marina tried to dance in tune with the music. They both failed miserably. As they both danced, an older boy named Pablo began to dance with Marina, leaving Mila to wonder off and get herself another drink.

As she poured the spiked punch into her cup, Valerio wrapped his arms around Mila's waist from behind and he rested his head on her shoulder "Drink anymore and I'll have to carry you to your bedroom." Mila turned around and smiled "I'm allowed to drink as much as I want. You're not gonna stop me." Valerio shrugged "Wasn't planning on it. In fact I'll drink with you." He picked up a beer and wrapped his free arm around Mila. They both walked towards the living room which was only occupied by Guzmán, Lu and Ander. They sat down on the sofa opposite them. Mila was almost sat on Valerio's lap as he left his arm on his shoulder for the rest of the time.

Soon enough the pair were alone and they both talked to each other for the rest of the night. The two of them continued to drink and Mila began to feel tired. "I think I'm gonna have another drink. I'm so thirsty." She tried to stand up but Valerio pulled her back down. "I don't think so. I believe you've had enough." Mila giggled when she fell back on the sofa and so did Valerio.

"You know, I can't believe that I don't talk to you at school." Valerio smirked "Me too. I could talk to you forever. You're voice is soothing. Not to mention that you're absolutely gorgeous." Mila stared at Valerio for a couple of seconds until he began to kiss her neck. She closed her eyes at the feeling and began to play with his hair.

Valerio moves his lips up her neck and looked at Mila's lips. "Can I kiss you?" Mila didn't waist any time in connecting their lips roughly. Valerio later Mila down on the sofa and the two continued to make out until Marina walked in with a smirk on her face. She coughed, making the couple jump up in embarrassment. Marina tried to hide her smile "Mila, I'm gonna head home. I'll see you tomorrow." She walked off and Mila looked at Valerio who had a smile on his face. They both suddenly burst out in laughter because of the moment they just shared with each other.

Mila's outfit: