1

"Mila. Tell me about your relationship with Marina" Inspectora frowned at Jenny as she wouldn't look her in the eye.

Mila sighed "she was my best friend. I treated her like my own sister. We were inseparable." Inspectora put her pen down and looked into Mila's eyes "did you kill Marina?" Mila looked up and laughed "you should be asking that question to the people that started this" Inspectora tilted her head slightly "and who is that?" Mila looked coldly at her "the new students!"

~~~

"Querida, you're father's here!" Mila walked down the stairs of her house to see her mother looking out of the window

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Querida, you're father's here!" Mila walked down the stairs of her house to see her mother looking out of the window. Alba smiled at her daughter "Do you have everything?" Mila met her mother by the door and gave her a hug "Of course! No need to worry" Alba nodded and opened the door "Have fun, Mila"

Mila waved from behind "chao!" She waved to her father who sat patiently in the car. "Hola, papá" Mila opened the car door and her father smirked "how've you been?" Mila nodded "Bien, gracias. Y tú?" Alejandro sighed "Fine, I guess" he started the car and drove. Mila looked at her dad and sighed "She still talks about you." Alejandro laughed "I do too" Mila smiled "I'm sure you'll be back in the house in no time." Alejandro looked down "hopefully" he whispered. Quiet enough that Mila didn't hear.

~~~

Mila and Marina walked through the hallway together, on their way to class. Marina smiled "So how've you been?" Mila shrugged "My Dad got kicked out the other week, so it's been lonely." Marina sadly nodded "Well my party's soon. Maybe that'll cheer you up!" Mila smiled "Yeah I can't wait!"

Marina smiled at Mila but then saw the three new students slowly walking to the door. Marina turned to them "Are you the new kids?" The shortest boy answered "Yes" marina smirked "Good luck, then. You're gonna need it." Marina walked into the class and Mila shrugged "She's not joking" Mila walked into the class and saw Lu. She immediately gave her a hug, but before any of them could exchange words, one of the new students introduced himself "What's up, guys? I'm Christian" Lu rolled her eyes and Mila laughed. She turned to Lu "He's confident" Lu scowled at him "Yeah? Well I'm not impressed" Mila frowned "they don't seem that bad" Lu shrugged "Just wait a few more hours. They'll wish that building didn't drop on them" Mila rolled her eyes walked to the back of the class when Martín walked in. everyone paid attention to him. "Good Morning, class. How is everybody doing today. Please sit down" Mila sat next to Ander and they both exchanged smiles.

Once everyone was seated Martín continued to speak "So, we have three new students with us today. Let's meet them." First up was Christian. He looked worried, but then confidently stood up "Yes. Hello. Uh... goodbye" the whole class began to laugh as Christian sat down. Martín frowned and turned around. Christian smiled "Thank you Mr Teacher!" Mila playfully rolled her eyes at the boy's lack of English.

Next Nadia Shanaa stood up "Hello. I'm Nadia. I'm 16. My family is from Palestine, but I was born here in Spain. And when I finish my studies, I'd like to be professional diplomat of the United Nations." Martín nodded impressed.

Martín then began to explain that "every year we chose our best student and, the trophy is rather ugly, but it allows you to study the next year at..."

Carla was then chosen to explain "At a school in Florida. Which gives you access to an Ivy League University."

Martín continued "you win by excelling in all activities, both curricular and extracurricular. The more extracurriculars, the better. Photography, chess, Chinese. Check out the list."

Lastly was Samuel García "Hi my name is Samuel. I've got the feeling anything I say will be used against me, so I'll remain silent." Lu laughed "How darling!"

Martín sat down on his desk "Don't be afraid. At this school, we teach values. Manners and respect are paramount. The leaders of tomorrow are at this school." Samuel looked down "I know. That's what I'm afraid of." Guzmán looked at his friends "what did the waiter say? He's talking to us"

Samuel rolled his eyes and began to speak again "All right, my names Samuel, and I am, as your classmate said, a waiter. Strange as it may seem to you, sometimes waiters get a seat at the table. But you don't need to worry. I'm not here to take anybody's place. You are still the leaders of tomorrow." Mila smirked at Samuel, finding him interesting. She then began to pay attention to Martín as he began to present the lesson. Although, before he could speak, a familiar brunette stormed into the classroom looking down. Martín sighed "Welcome back, Marco" He looked up and caught eyes with Mila. She smiled and Marco sat down in front of her.

~~~

Mila sat at the table with the rest of her friends. She sat in between Ander and Marco. Marco had his arm around her waist and his head rested on her shoulder. Guzmán looked at Marco. "How was your holiday?" Marco shrugged "It was alright." Mila smirked "I'm sure the Maldives were more than alright!" Ander, Guzmán and Marco began to laugh until one of the new students interrupted them "Party? Somebody say party? Hi, I'm Christian" Lu looked at Christian as if he were a child "Hello? Do you speak Spanish?" Polo laughed at her comment. Guzmán looked coldly at him "I was talking to my friends" Christian looked at the girls "By the way, are you on Instagram? I can give you mine if you want." Christian then went up to Lu and Carla as the rest of the group rolled their eyes. Guzmán looked at Ander "I've fucking had it with these people. I don't understand how they got into this school." Lu turned her phone to Mila who was watching the whole encounter with a smirk "Wow! This video! Look at this." Mila laughed causing Marco to tense slightly. Marco grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room. Mila rolled her eyes at the boy's actions and laughed when they were out of sight. "¿Cuál es tu problema?" Marco sighed "Nothing. I just don't like that guy." Mila smirked and softly grabbed his face. "Tranquilo. He's just messing around." Marco nodded and connected their lips. Marco pulled away and smiled "Wanna come over mine tonight?" Mila looked down "I would love to but I've gotta find an outfit for Marina's party." Marco began to kiss her neck and she smirked "I'll come over before the party." Marco smiled and kissed Mila on the cheek. He then walked down the hall. Mila looked down and turned around to see the rest of the group walking out.

~~~

Mila arrived home. She looked into the living room to see her mother asleep on the couch. Mila smiled and walked towards the kitchen. She sat down and grabbed an apple from the bowl that sat on the table. She picked up her phone from her pocket and saw a message from Marina.

Marina
Hey, Any chance I could wear your white jacket to my party. The one you wore to your birthday party last year? x

Mila smiled and began to text back.

Mila
Of Course. I'll give it to you tomorrow! x

Mila closed her phone and went up to her room. She was in for a very interesting party.

Bonitaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें