3

"Did you know that Marina was pregnant before she died?" Mila nodded but stayed silent. Inspectora also nodded slowly "Do you know who the father was?" Mila looked into Inspectora's eyes and nodded her head "I knew Nano for a very short time. I could tell he loved Marina, and he would have grown to love the baby that she carried."

~~~

Mila sat next to Marco as he played with her bracelet

Mila sat next to Marco as he played with her bracelet. Martín began to explain to the class the assignment "Nowadays, we use social networks to present ourselves to others. What we show, or what we hide, says a lot about who we are. And this is what the pair work I want you to do is about. I want you to create your partner's profile for a social network." Samuel looked at Martín "wasn't this a language and literature class?" Martín shrugged "We can demonise social networks, like other schools do, but we can also use them to learn. Please take advantage of the opportunity to investigate, to question each other. And most of all, adapt this to your goal" Christian raised his hand "I just have a question. What can I improve in my profile? Nothing. It's perfect!" Lu looked at Christian coldly "It can be improved. When he was talking about privilege and intelligence, he didn't mean you." Polo smirked "Boom! Take that."

Martín continued "Chicos! Please, be creative. Use photos, videos, interviews, whatever you want. You have all the school's resources at your disposal."

The bell rang and the class began to stand up. "Sit down! Sit down! Nobody leaves until they have a partner. Choose one and come by my desk."

Before Mila could turn sideways, Marco grabbed her face and clashed his lips onto hers. He pulled away and smiled "Partners?" Mila nodded and walked up to Martín's desk.

~~~

Mila walked outside of the school and saw Samuel. She hadn't talked to the boy, even though she found him quite interesting. "Samuel!" He turned around and frowned "Hola?" Mila stood next to him and smirked "So, how are you liking Las Encinas?" Samuel shrugged "Well, it's not as perfect as I imagined. Your friends made sure of that." Mila shook her head "They're not my friends. My boyfriend hangs out with them." Samuel nodded. "Marina's my best friend. She's always been there for me." Mila saw Marco looking at the two next to his ride. "I'm gonna go." Samuel smiled "Hasta Luego."

Mila walked towards Marco but he kept his eyes on Samuel. Mila rolled her eyes and pulled him into a kiss. He immediately relaxed and took her hand. They both stepped into his car and she rested her head on his shoulder.

~~~

Mila arrived at her house. She opened the door and saw her father arguing with her mother. Mila frowned at the sight in front of her. "What the hell is going on?"

Both of her parents looked at Mila with sad eyes. Her father walked towards her "We need to talk. Come into the kitchen." Mila sighed and followed her parents into the kitchen.

Mila crossed her arms and looked at her parents with wide eyes "What's going on?" Her mother looked at her "Your father and I are permanently separating." Mila dropped her arms "You're having a divorce?" Alejandro nodded and walked closer to Mila "It'll be difficult for you. We're giving you the choice of who to stay with." Mila looked at her mother in shock "I'm staying here." Mila turned around and walked up the stairs to her room. Ignoring the calls of her parents.

Mila's house: