31

Two months later...

"So, how are you?" Mila rested her head on Diego's shoulder as she sat on her sofa

"So, how are you?" Mila rested her head on Diego's shoulder as she sat on her sofa. "I'm sick and tired of seeing people that I care about die." Diego caressed her shoulder "It's over. You don't have to go through this again." He kissed the side of her head and she smiled "I needed to hear that." Diego picked up his beer and took a sip "Why did you decide to stay in school." Mila shrugged "I haven't got my shit together yet. I'll leave when I'm ready." Diego nodded understandingly "Fair enough. I'll be here waiting for you when you graduate." She stood up and smiled "Well, in order to graduate I need to show up to school." She kissed him on the cheek and walked outside of her door.

~~~

"I never thought I'd be glad to see you." Samuel smirked at Guzmán "Same here." Mila then pulled Guzmán into a hug "How are you?" Guzmán pulled away and looked around "I don't know anyone, man." Then the three turned around when they heard Ander scoff "What do you mean?" The group laughed when Rebeca and Ander walked forward.

Behind them walked Omar in his new Las Encinas uniform "Is anyone going to tell me
how good I look?" Rebeca laughed "You look divine, darling." He then looked around "One rich kid, two, three...Everyone is rich around here. Las Encinas is fucking awesome." Suddenly the school bell rang the group looked at each other. Samuel smiled "Come on, let's go in." The group began to walk to the classroom and Rebeca took off her glasses "Yeah. Let's see what surprises await us in class."

They were in for an interesting year...