25

"Valentine's Day is going to be very different this year

"Valentine's Day is going to be very different this year. I'll be planning it." Lu handed an invitation to Carla. "Reverse Valentine's?" Lu nodded and walked around the classroom handing out invitations "That's right. Oh, please. Let's be honest. It's become a boring, cheesy, and old-fashioned tradition. The flowers, the chocolate, the colors...And we girls are objectified. We spend hours at the salon to look good for the guys. All that's over now. I had this great idea that the roles should be reversed this time. The guys will be the ones who show some skin...and the girls will get dressed up in elegant tuxedos...penguin suits, if you will."

Carla frowned "Bring your own drinks?" Lu walked towards her "Yes, darling. The roles are reversed. Guests bring their own drinks and food. And I, the hostess and queen of the night,
will just enjoy myself. That way, we'll prevent lowlifes from thinking this is an NGO and taking stuff home." Mila knew that Lu was referring to Cayetana and smirked. She then turned to Antonio who was reading the invitation. "So, what are you gonna wear?"

Antonio kept his head down causing Mila to frown "Everything Okay?" Antonio looked up and stared at Mila with a blank expression. "I don't think I can come to the party." Mila looked down "Why's that?" Antonio sighed "I'm just tired." Mila laughed "That's just the drugs talking. You'll be fine." She began to caress his arm. Antonio huffed "Yeah, you're right."

~~~

"Hey, Mila!" The brunette stopped when she heard a familiar voice shouting from across the hallway. She turned around and crossed her arms, facing him. "What the hell do you want, Polo." He looked at Mila nervously "My mother's been pushing me to ask you about the modelling deal she wanted for you." Mila began to turn around "Tell her I won't do it." Polo grabbed Mila's arm, forcing her to face him "I only want what's best for you. I think you should take the deal." Mila scoffed "If you only want what's best for me, I think you should leave me alone."

Mila pulled Polo's arm off of hers and she began to walk away, until she heard Polo's voice again "Valerio told me what he saw." Mila frowned and turned back around, letting Polo continue "About you and the drug dealer. You think I won't tell Antonio." Mila walked closer to him "What the hell do you want Polo?" He shrugged "I want you and your friends to stop harassing me. If you don't stop, I'll tell Antonio about him." Mila rolled her eyes "You don't know anything about him." Polo smirked "I know that you used to see him. Imagine what your parents would do if they found down that their daughter spent time with a drug dealer." Mila looked at him coldly "Stay the hell away from me, or else I'll make your life a living hell." She walked off. Polo looked down and whispered to himself "It can't get any worse."

"Here you go." Antonio passed Diego the money and began to walk off, until Diego stood in front of him. "Make sure you tell your girlfriend to keep her hands off of me next time, okay?" Antonio frowned "What the hell are you talking about?" Diego scoffed "She didn't tell you. We hooked up at the club the other night. I told her she shouldn't, but she could resist. Tell her to stop messaging me as well."

Antonio looked at him blankly "You're lying. She wouldn't cheat on me." Diego smirked "I wouldn't be so sure. I still remember how she smells, like a-" suddenly Antonio punched Diego in the face. Diego pushed Antonio onto a wall and smiled. "You have no idea what you just did." Diego pulled out his knife...

~~~

Mila walked towards Lu's house and saw Valerio smiling on his way out. She scowled and walked towards him, slapping him in the face. Valerio held his face and then put his hands up in surrender "I can explain." Mila pushed him slightly "You told me you wouldn't tell anyone." Valerio dropped his hands "Correction. Tell Antonio." Mila scoffed "I can't believe you. What do you want? For me to be this lonely girl. I have feeling, Val. I trusted you. I shouldn't have." Before he could say a word Mila walked past him and into the house.

She saw Lu who wore a black suit. She smiled when she saw Mila standing at the door. "Querida, it's good to see you, you look great!" They embraced each other in a hug. Lu pulled away first and frowned "Where's Prince Charming?" Mila looked down "I have no idea. He hasn't been answering my messages." Lu shrugged "Well, don't worry. I'm sure you'll have fun without him. Disfrutar!"

Lu walked towards the rest of her guests, causing Mila to walk towards Rebeca and Omar. "Hey guys. You look great." Rebeca nodded "Thanks, princesa. You look gorgeous. You should wear suits more often." Mila smiled and then saw Antonio wall into the party. She frowned and walked up to him. Before she was about to argue, she noticed that his face was full of cuts. Mila touched his face gently and he flinched. "It's nothing. Just a scratch." Mila dropped her arm "who did this to you." Antonio sighed "The drug dealer." Mila shook her head "What the hell is wrong with him? Did you pay him?" Antonio nodded "Yeah. Even a tip. Although, he told me that you two hooked up the other night." Mila frowned but before she could say anything, Antonio smirked "You know, I didn't take you for the slut kind Mila. You really know how to break a guy's heart."

Mila folded her arms "I didn't hook up with him, Antonio. Trust me, he isn't even worth it." Antonio shrugged "And how am I supposed to believe you." Mila caressed his face and smiled "I can make it up to you. Why don't we leave." Antonio was about to give in, until he shook his head "Nah, I'm good. But I believe you." He walked off towards the drinks.

Mila thought about how low Diego went to try and ruin her relationship. She was angry.

Mila's outfit:

Antonio's outfit:

Antonio's outfit: