Chapter 4

Pyrros's pov :

Today's the day where we leave to go to one of Uncle Richard's hotels and celebrate his engagment and wedding day. To be honest I'm thrilled but not for that particular reason.

The hotel is at the beach and it's known for un-mated werewolves finding their mates. I've been nothing but ansy and can't wait til I smell an intoxicating scent and witness beauty itself. 

Anywho.  I'm all ready packed and me and the guys are already downstairs waiting on our slow poke parents.

" Hurry up ain't got all day!" Dimitri's mom yelled.

" We're already downstairs we're waiting on you!" Dimitri yelled back.

" Oh okay" she responded by yelling back.

The door bell rang I looked at the peep hole and it was none other than Uncle Richard himself.

I opened the door for him.

" Hey Uncle Richard" me and the guys said.

" Guys ready to go?" He asked.

" We are but not the adults upstairs" I told emphasizing 'we'.

" Mind hurrying up I kind of want to go back to my mate and meet the family! " he yelled.

I heard multiple footsteps come downstairs and it revealed our parents.

" I can't believe your getting married" the women said at the same time and hugging uncle richard.

They released them and they looked pissed.

" And you tell us two years after, what the hell is wrong with you!?" My mom said as she and the rest of the women smacked him on the shoulder.

" Can a person make surprises like damn" he said rubbing his shoulder.

" So what's her name?" Mom asked all excited.

" Rina"

" Oooo Rina I like it- wait Rina? As in our Rina? " Mom gesture to her and the other women.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

Mom went to the living room and took out the family album, she came back and showed her a picture of Aunt Rina. The women and her have been best friends since the womb.

" That Rina?" Mom said.

Uncle Richard looked at the photo. His eyes widened.

" That's  her" Uncle Richard said proudly.

The women squealed and jumped up and down clapping their hands.

"Oh my gosh do you know what she is?" She asked.

" Yes"

" Does she know what you are?"

He shook his head.

" I'm going to tell her on the day of the wedding when the whole family is there"

" Alright now let's go I can't wait to meet everyone maybe they're there already" the women said poking me and the guy's stomachs.

" Mom" we whined.

" Oh come on, you might get to see them, very soon, I'm going to have a daughter in law" Mom said sounding like a high school girl.

" Can we go now before we die of embarrassment?" I asked uncle richard.

" Yeah quickly before I get bombarded with more questions" he said quickly leaving and getting in his car.

Me and the guys picked up our bags and went to our cars. Me in my red lamborghini,  Avira in his white one, Calder blue and Dimitri green.

The adults got in their cars and we all followed Uncle Richard since he's been up and down the roads alot.

*1 hour and half later*

We finally made it to one of the hotels and parked. Getting out of our cars Uncle James gave us our key cards and said that we have an entire floor to ourselves which is awsome.

The adults left to go see Aunt Rina but Uncle Richard left to go see if everything was perfect and secure for Aunt Rina.

Me and the guys were walking around the front of the hotel, just as we were about to go inside I was hit in the right cheek by a water balloon causing me to stumble back.

Avira and the guys busted out laughing but that stopped when Dimitri got hit in the face by a water balloon directly on the forehead

He groaned in pain and it was my turn to laugh at him along with the guys.

'Who is throwing these?' I thought.

As we were laughing Avira got hit in throat by one and started coughing and heaving. Good thing he didn't have breakfast or that wouldn't have been pretty.

Right now me and the guys are laughing our butts off.

Just another came at us and hit Calder right in the nose I heard a crack. Yep it's definitely broken. We laughed at him but stopped to check his nose.

" Dude your nose is totally broken" I said.

" Who the hell threw that!? I'll friggin kill them" he said scanning the area.

" Who the hell throws water balloons to the throat!?" Avira yells.

" Don't know but you-" I was cut off by screaming and a splash.

Then all of a sudden I was now drenched from head to toe.

I gaped and the guys started laughing.

There was more screaming and splashes first it was Calder then Avira and lastly Dimitri.

We looked at each and just laughed but we knew that we were all pissed. I felt like someone was watching me so I made a look and so did the guys.

We looked over at the pool and saw nobody except some rustling bushes.

I let out a breath and start taking my bags inside. The guys followed me to the elevator. We got in and waiting for about to minutes to get to our floor that said Suite 1.

Just as we got out me and the guys slipped and landed on the hard wood floor. We groaned. I looked at the floor and it was completely covered with water.

"What the hell?" We said.

I huffed and got up and so did the guys.

We found our room numbers, our doors were right next to each other. We got into our rooms.

The room was huge, big screen TV above a bookshelf filled with movies, a walk in closet, a bathroom with a bathtub that should be called a pool and with a great view of the ocean and an island with a volcano?. Weird but nice.

I plopped on the king size bed and sighed. Lying down on the right side I flinch remembering of the pain in my cheek.

I get up and go to the bathroom,  I looked at the mirror and my entire cheek is red.

'Son lunch is in thirty minutes don't be late' Dad mind linked me.

'I'm not going I'll show up at dinner time'

'Okay dinner's at nine don't be late'

'Alright'

I laid down on my bed and just watched Tv and texted the guys even though we're next door to each and there are doors in the walls that leads to their rooms. But right now it's lazy time.

I didn't realize that I dozed off so I set up an alarm for 8:30 and let the guys know what time was dinner.

After that I dozed off dreaming about my mate that I hope I'll meet her one day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it next chapter is about the girls and boys pov's  so there will be a lot of going back and forth to different people's pov's.

Anywho.

Please comment and vote.

Bye bee \ ( ° ○ ° ) /