Chapter 39

Third person's pov:

It was time.

The couples looked at each other sadly and stood, walking ever so slowly out of the office and followed Pyrros' father.

All too soon they were already in the kitchen where everyone was usually located.

"I got them" Aaron said.

"What's going on?"  Aaron Smyth, Beta of the Earthlink pack asked.

"We have to go back home" Kyle responded.

"Oh" He said sounding a little heartbroken.

"That's news to me, have a safe trip back" Aaron stood before walking away but not before hugging his Luna.

"I'll miss you boo, you so get me"

Ela smiled and hugged back.

"I'll return as soon as I can"

Aaron nodded and let go before his Alpha got angry with him and walked away in a hurry.

"The cars are here" King Tritanis said heading to the doors with his wife at his side.

Everyone headed outside and the Tritanis family looked at their gracious hosts.

"It was nice catching up with all of you again but we must go back to our land, I have a lot of work to catch up on, you have been wonderful hosts" King Tritanis said before bidding them farewell and told his children they have just a few minutes before they must leave.

Pyralis' pov:

I looked at my mate with sad eyes.

"I don't want to leave you Pyrros"

"I know my sparkling flame, but you have to, you're a princess I'm an Alpha, we're completely busy with the lifestyles"

"I'd give up everything, just to be with you"

Pyrros didn't say anything, only cradle my face and kiss me.

He pulled away too soon and whispered.

"Don't leave me"

Aura's pov:

I stood and watch Avira who had a cool expression over this sad moment.

"Aren't you going to miss me Avira?"

He looked at me.

"Hm? You're not going anywhere your folks are" He said confusedly but I could sense his playful tone anywhere.

I smiled and as did he.

"I'm sorry gracious wind, it's just that I hate sad moments, I have to lighten up the mood-but I will miss you though, it sucks that right after I propose to you you have to leave"

"You're also forgetting your declaration of love"

"That too but in my opinion I think my proposal blew chunks, I put you through an emotional state, it was supposed to be a happy time"

"I loved it, just knowing that you want to be with me for all eternity brings joy in my heart and I'm so happy that I am yours"

"Babe you know just the right things to say" He came over and pecked my lips.

"For you Avira"

He groaned.

"Ugh I'm gonna miss you, I want you by my side always"

"Avira I'm the air you breath, the wind comes and goes and when you feel my so called sweet presence I'm right there by your side"

"I'll be waiting for you"