Chapter 32

Aura's pov:

I felt my body being pulled to a warm place.

Arms wrapped themselves around and it sent pleasurable shocks all over.

I hummed as I knew it was my lovely prince Avira.

I turned and snuggled into his chest.

A cold hand went under my shirt and slid its way up my back.

It felt unsettling so I turned around and opened my eyes and screamed when I saw it was an unfamiliar character.

Avira quickly released me and places himself over me in a protective stance I suppose what werewolves do to protect their mates.

He looked at me with a menacing look but I knew it wasn't towards me.

I pointed to the man who was crawling towards the door.

Avira growled and pounced on the man.

He held him the by neck. The man struggles but it was futile due to Avira's strength.

"Tell me what he did to you baby" Avira said.

"He was touching me while we slept" I said and clenched my pajama shirt.

Avira lowly growled and squeezed he man until I heard light cracking and the man fell limp.

Avira threw him out of the room and slowly crawled on the bed towards me, he looked like an animalistic predator.

I mentally smiled.

He's my animalistic predator.

He reached over to me and grabbed my thigh and pulled me towards him.

Once I was close to him he towered over me.

I laid down and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"My gracious wind are you okay? I had no idea he was there, where did he touch you? I'll make him pay when he wakes up" He said.

"I'm fine since I have my prince to protect me" I said and caressed his cheek.

He growled in approval and leaned forward.

"I want to mark you so badly, you have no idea the amount of strength I have to use to hold back"

"I do, I want to feel what its like to kiss your mate, Daddy said you can feel the sparks but their a hundred tines better, but we must wait until we're married"

He pouted.

I laughed.

"Don't worry love Daddy won't make us wait long"

"How long do we have to wait?"

"I don't know, maybe until we're eighteen"

"That's too long"

I pouted.

He sighed.

"For you, I'll wait"

I smiled and kissed his cheek multiple times.

"Thank you Avira" I said and pushed him down on the bed and straddled him.

"Now what are we going to do today?" I asked.

He smirked.

"Well that my gracious wind is a surprise" He said and sat up.

I pouted.

"Don't pout my love, you're going to love it" He said and stood up with me wrapped clinging onto him.

"You're so adorable when you cling onto me" He said and kissed my nose then cheek.