Chapter 17

Ela's pov:

I finally made it to my kingdom which is an island, it's filled with nature and mystical beings.

The nix whom I found out his name is Rayne carried him to my cave. We made our way to my room.

Rayne dropped the boy on my bed leaving the boy in a funny position. He look like an outline of a dead body.

I mentally giggled.

"Don't leave him like that" I scolded Rayne.

He lightly huffed and and rearranged the boy's position as if he were placed into a casket, arms folded, legs together.

I giggled and Rayne smiled at my reaction.

"Thank you for your help Rayne" I sincerely said.

"Anytime my queen" He said and kissed my knuckles, leaving my room closing the door behind him.

I crawled on the bed and took of the boy's coat, toe, shoes, and I neatly put them by the bed.

I rolled his sleeves up and undid a few buttons revealing the boy's chest.

My eyes widened.

This is not a boy but a man.

He is well-built.

I felt something slimy and scaly slither up my arm.

Looking down I saw Creed.

"Hello Creed mummy missed you" I said as I petted all of his head with my pinky.

He squeaked then yawned.

"Go to sleep my sweet" I said as he slithered off and curled up on a pillow.

"Goodnight Creed"

He squeaked in response and went to sleep.

I laid down away from the boy and tried to find a comfortable and warm position but found none. I turned around and looked at the young man.

"I hope you don't mind but I'll be using you for warmth and comfort" I said to the unconscious body.

I scooted closer to him and snuggled into his side. I placed a hand on the bare part his chest, tingles shot up, and made it's way up my arm.

"Mate" I whispered.

This young man is my mate.

I smiled, and yawned in the end.

I snuggles even closer and drifted off to sleep.

~Morning~

I rubbed my face into my pillow and flutter my eyes open. I stretched my body and looked up to see my mate still unconscious.

I pouted.

I hope he wakes up soon.

I wonder what color his eyes are?

I bet their beautiful.

I swing my right leg over him and straddle him. I caress his cheek amd lean forward giving him an eskimo kiss.

Leaning back I examine his features. He has sleek light brown hair pushed back, a few strands in his eyes but it looks good like that.

He has a strong jaw, full flush pink lips which looks lovely. Trailing down I look at his toned amd defined chest. On his chest he has a tribal tattoo, but I don't see any pricks to the skin, he must've had it since birth.

I lightly touch it, and a warmth flowed through my heart.

*squeak*

I looked to the side of my mate's head I see Creed rubbed is heads on mate's cheek.