Chapter 25

(A/N- oicture of the wedding dress)

* 1 week later*

Third person's pov:

It is the day of the wedding, the marriage between Rina Shellard and Richard Crosswhite.

The four princesses spent the rest of the week preparing for the big day. A distraction to keep the urges of looking for their mates and never wanting to leave, but they all know they come from different worlds.

The Four Alphas knew this as well but their not as restricted as the princesses are, they four lived on the surface and werewolves can be mated to humans.

It takes nearly all their strength for these four temperamental Alpha's to not hunt every last one of their mates throughout the entire country.

The last time the four saw their mates was by the water, hotel, or island where locals gossip about it and doesn't dare go near.

As of right now the four princesses and alpha's are getting ready for the big day of their god parents.

Pyralis' pov:

It's the day of the wedding and the day where the family and I will return to the castle and leave our mates behind without a word of goodbye.

At this moment my sisters and I were getting ready for the wedding, I put on a red lace dress, underneath was solid silk so it wouldn't be see through, I finished with red flats, and I was all set.

I left my ombre hair down.

My sisters were dressed the same way but in their colors.

"We look gorgeous" We said and laughed.

We went into the elevator and down to the lobby, after the trip we walked outside and to the docks: where Mummy, Daddy and big brothers were waiting.

"Sweeties you look gorgeous" Mummy said.

"Thank you" We said.

"Alright, now let's go inside" Daddy said and led us inside the extremely large boat.

The venue was extravagant, white curtains hanging above, the chandeliers being covered. A white carpet line up to a little stage in front are white chairs in rows.

"Pretty" Me and my sisters said.

We sat in the front left side of the rows of chairs which is the brides family, not long until more people came piling in and sitting down.

The priest who is a member of the royal staff back home stood in the middle of the stage and in came Richard in a black tux and the groomsmen, the only thing you know who is the groom is based on the color tie they wore.

Richard was wearing a red tie and the others wearing white.

Harps were being played for a few minutes and then the brides maids came out holding bouquets of white roses.

Mommy was the maid of honor.

And moment we've all been waiting for.

The appearance of the bride.

We stood up as soon as we saw Aunt Rina in her lovely dress, her hair in a neat bun connected to the veil and tiara.

Aunt Rina's parents, Erick, and Emilina.

'The dress is beautiful, great job sweeties' Mummy mind-linked us.

'Thank you' We mind-linked back.