Chapter 38

Pyrros' pov:

We made it back to the house, the minute I parked inside the garage I picked up Pyralis from side and carried her out of the and up towards our room.

That sounded nice.

Our room.

I closed the door behind us and placed her on the bed and kissed her.

Pyralis let out a cute sound.

"Are you going to do as promised?" I said remembering the words she said before we went to the mall.

"Yes" She whispered.

I sat her up and placed her on my lap.

Pyralis raised herself a bit more until she towered over me.

"I'll try and not to drink too much"

"Don't hold yourself back"

"I don't want to kill you"

"I'll be fine"

She bent down and kissed my neck a few times, it was always the same spot and everytime she bit into it I would be sent off into a place of ecstacy.

Pyralis licked the spot making me moan and then she bit down and I was heaven.

I held her closer to men and she did the same.

"That's it sparkling flame, keep going" I said and bit my lip.

As seconds went by I felt myself getting tired.

Pyralis must've known this so she took a large gulp of my blood before releasing me and sighed in content.

She went back to her normal height amd she looked up at me, my blood was moving down her chin.

"Savory as usual darling, you taste so good, if I would've known werewolves taste so delicious I would've changed my prey to your kind" She said and swiped the blood from her chin and licked it clean off her finger.

I kissed her.

"You're mine, and you can't drink blodd from members of the pack, you can drink from rogues though, anything you want sparkling flame" I yawned.

"I want you to rest"

She didn't have to tell me twice. I stripped down until I was in nothing but my boxers.

I laid down and closed my eyes. I heard some shuffling going around and then small hands placed themselves on my chest.

Due to the sparks I knew it was mate, I brought her in closer and pulled the sheets over us.

"Night sparkling flame" I mumbled.

"Good night Pyrros" Her angelic voice said and felt her get up and place her lips on mine, I was too tired to respond but I pressed her closer to me with the strength I have left.

She laid back down and I let exhaustion consume me.

Avira's pov:

"*squeal* Avira" My mate squealed as I picked her up by her butt.

When I brought us back to the house I quickly got put of the car and helped Aura out too and we- well I, hurriedly made our up to my room.

Once there I closed the door I picked her up by the butt and pinned her against the door attacking my mate's neck.

"Avira" She gasped out and lightly gripped my hair.

I let out a growl and looked at her and kissed her.