Chapter 18

Pyralis' pov:

I waited as his eyes closed, his voice is so deep, and husky. Oh my I was right his eyes are gorgeous, sclera eyes, with specks of red around the iris. It reminds me of night time, and the sun is rising.

I laid down on top of him, hearing his slow beating heart, I trailed my hand up and down his bare chest.

I sighed in content.

I looked up and saw my handsome's mate's sleeping face.

I sighed, I have to let him go, but I don't want to.

My is this going to be difficult.

I gave him one last eskimo kiss before I sent a flame making him disappear.

"Goodbye my prince"

Aura's pov:

I caressed Avira's cheeks.

I don't want him to go but I have to, he's human, and I would have a lot of explaining to do when he sees a hydra through my door.

I gave him one last eskimo kiss before I sent him flying back to where he came from.

"Goodbye for now my prince"

Marine's pov:

I watched as his eyes slowly closed, preventing me to see those pretty eyes of his.

I caressed his face, and removed strands of his hair.

"I have to let you go for now, but I promise that I'll see you soon"

The water filled the room, I automatically transformed into a mermaid, luckily I still left the bubble in his lungs. I waved my index finger around, making a cyclon, it made it's way to Calder, whisking him away to wherever he came from.

"Goodbye for now my handsome prince"

Ela's pov:

His beautiful eyes closed, I watched the slow rise and fall of his chest.

I must say that today was the best day of my life.

I met my mate, how he wanted to get to know me, I would've let this go further, but his family must be worried sick about him, and it's unfair to keep him here.

I walk out of the cave, in search for assistance.

Kneeling down at the edge of the lake I spotted, movement. I put a hand in the water, immediately my hand was met with silky scales. looking deeper I saw a sea serpent.

"Do you mind if I could ask you a favor?" I asked.

The serpent shook his head.

"I need you to send someone to that island" I pointed to the island where the hotel was located.

The serpent nodded.

I place the other hand on the ground, vines erupted and making it's way inside the cave, seconds later Dimitri was wrapped up in vines, The serpent wrapped Dimitri with his tail and swam off.

"Goodbye Dimitri"

Pyralis' pov:

I got out of bed and walked out of the room. The heat caressed me.

I crawled on cherufe, and rested on one of his tusk.

His eyes slowly opened, pupils focused on me.

"Good afternoon my queen" He said bowing his head down.

"Good afternoon to you too Cherufe did you sleep well?"