Chapter 28

Pyralis' pov:

I stayed in the arms of my mate, we sat on the sponge couch. I loved how Pyrros stroked my hair and kissed my head here and there.

"Are you calm now angel?" Pyrros asked.

"Yes" I said.

He pulled away and I whimpered.

I was immediately pulled back into his arms.

"I want to stay in your arms, I want to know that you're not going to leave me" I said and snuggled closer into his chest.

I can't believe that I lost control, my beast side wanted to feed and there was a 'human' in our presence she took that to her advantage completely forgetting she's our mate.

"Angel I would never leave you, you're my mate, it was just a slip and I have those too, it's alright I don't blame nor hate you for it" He said making me look at him leaning forward and gave me an eskimo kiss.

I let out a small smile.

"My prince" I said and kissed his cheek and rested my head on his shoulder.

"My princess" He said and wrapped his tail around mine.

I ran a hand up his right arm, I furrowed my eyebrows as I haven't notice his arm has black marking, it doesn't seem like a tattoo.

"I was born with that, Mom and Dad said it was from the gods, a way as to give strength to the pack and and peace with the rivals" Pyrros said.

"What does it mean" I asked, trailing my fingers throughout his entire arm.

"Fire"

I hummed in response.

I kissed his arm, I didn't miss how it gave my lips warm and slightly glowed red, that is until I pulled away.

I gasped as I felt Pyrros turned to his side. He turned me around and I smiled as I saw his beautiful black red flecked eyes.

"There's that smile I've been waiting to see" He said and kissed my nose.

I smiled once more and snugged into him.

"Do you want to stay here a bit longer?" He asked.

"Yes. After all, I want you all to myself and I said I wanted to cuddle" I said and kissed his shoulder.

"Do you know why you lost control?"

"Yes. The beast side of me is getting anxious, she wants to feed and not fish this time"

"We can go and get you something to eat, I don't mind"

"I'm sorry I almost fed on you"

"Don't worry about it angel, I heal quickly, I don't blame you at all"

"But you should, I should've been an expert at holding her down and I chose to not feed on humans until I found my mate"

"What? Why?"

I took a deep breath and slowly let it all out.

"Do you know how we catch out prey?"

"Yes, you flirt with guys and kiss them here and there" He said tightening his grip on me, lowly growling.

"I've never done that before, I did it for a reason"

"What was it?"

"I wanted to save my first of everything for my mate. You Pyrros" I said looking into his eyes.

He smiled.

"I saved everything for you my dear"

I smiled.