Chapter 51

Recap:

Avira's pov:

Nighttime came and I slipped away from Aura's hold.

I threw on a shirt and a pair of sneakers before leaving our section.

I went out the back door and bolted over to Cerise's house.

Once there I noticed that her room light was off.

She's probably sleeping.

I climbed up a tree and looked out the window, she was not in there and to top it off her room was cleaned out.

She moved?

Relief filled me as I rested my head on the tree trunk.

She's gone. The problem's gone.

Aura will never know.

I get down and make my way back to the house.

I'm going to give my mate the biggest kiss that will definitely take her breath away.

I couldn't help but smile at the relief and the resolution to my problem.

I open the back door and I see my brothers standing there eyeing me intensely.

Another problem staring me right in the face.

~End of recap~

Pyrros' pov:

I watched as Avira entered the house from the back house with a big smile on his face. But it was wiped clean off as he locked eyes onto us, standing in the living room watching as he felt victorious for the moment.

He closed the door behind him and that's when I asked him. "You were at Cerise house, weren't you?" I didn't hide my accusing tone. I'm pissed over the fact that despite everything Aura has through and she just got better and he has her now in arms reach he continues to cheat on her.

"Yeah, but let me explain" He said as he went up to us.

"Please"

"Okay now I know this sounds bad and a bit extreme but I went over to snap her neck"

My jack slacked.

"Avira" I called out to him in disbelief.

"I know-"

"That's putting your position in jeopardy, what do you think your Dad is going to say?"

"I was going to hide my tracks, you're overreacting"

"How am I overreacting when you just told me that you were planning on killing somebody and that someone is a member of your pack?"

"Calm down, she wasn't home anyway, in fact it seems she moved out"

I sigh.

"Now that that bitch is out of my hair, I have nothing to worry about"

"You still haven't told Aura yet?"

"Oh god no, I'm taking that shit to the grave" He yawned.

"No, you have to tell her"

"No"

"I'll tell her"

"Go ahead, then all of our mates will be going home, do you want to risk that?" He gave me a mocking wink.