Chapter 40

Pyralis' pov:

it's been days since I've seen my mate and my body ached for his touch. 

Calling isn't enough for me, I wan't to see him in person and I would hug him tight and in return he would give me a sweet gentle kiss.

I sighed and swam out of my room, aimlessly swimming about.

I wonder what Pyrros is doing? He's probably doing Alpha duties.

I'm so bored what should I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh and and look at the floor as I swim.

All of a sudden I collided with something.

"Oh my goodness excuse me princess"

I look up and I see a guard.

Tall and built like a usual guard would have, brown hair and shiny brown eyes.

"It's no problem" Something from within me grabs him by the tail and fling him inside a room.

"P-Princess what is the meaning of this?"

I didn't close the door, I stalked towards him like a predator.

He backed away until his tail hit the bed.

"Don't swim from me love, I won't hurt you" I said it almost maniacal which was like me.

I wrap my tail around his making him fall onto the bed.

I was now on top of him and he looked at me frightened.

"Princess we mustn't"

"I haven't been held by a man in days, I won't take it if it were weeks" I said sadly.

My hand grazed his built chest and it felt wrong.

This wasn't Pyrros and I wanted nothing but Pyrros.

"You have a mate princess"

"He's a land dweller and I won't be able to see him again after a few weeks" I pouted.

"But you will have to do for now" My hands were all over his chest.

The man struggled but I held his tail tighter.

He struggled and tried to push me away but not harshly minding that I am royalty.

I sat him up and lightly dug my nails down his back, I hummed when I felt his hands on my waist trying to push me away again but having his hands on me lessened my need.

"Pyralis!" I was ripped away from the man and into a pair of arms.

"If you ever so much as utter a word about this to anyone than I will bring shame to your family and behead you myself do you understand me!?" A familiar voice yelled.

The man furiously nodded and I was carried out of the room.

I look at the person carrying me and it was my brother Kyle.

He swam really fast and in a minute or so he opened the door to Daddy's office.

Daddy just finished his phone call.

"What's wrong?" Daddy ask sensing Kyle distress"

"Something's wrong with Pyralis"

Marine's pov:

I swim as fast as I can, leaving a long white line.

I did a flip before continuing.

I can't do that when I'm on line, there are a lot of things I can't do on land  but it has it's good points, I don't have to worry about floating off my bed as I sleep, or come out of the surface to wash myself properly or even eating hot food. I always have to drain the castle from it water so I can have hot foot.