Chapter 23

Ela's pov:

I wanted to how my kingdom was doing so I swam there.

Once I made it I looked around asking anyone if there was anything that needed to fixed or confrontations that needed to be solved.

So far there were none.

I sat down on a rock that was waist ankle deep in the water, I sat down and watched the waves move.

I saw little lily pads floating along, and frogs hopping about occasionally.

Dimitri's pov:

I decided that I wanted to skip swimming, and to explore, think I should see what's in that island, I wonder if it's true.

That there is a queen who lives and protects all mystical and non-mystical beings. And that she has the powers of a god.

I decided that I'm taking a boat to get there.

Uncle Richard gave me the keys to his speed boat.

Having an Uncle who owns a lot of cool stuff is awesome.

I walked out of the hotel and to the docks, looking for a boat that says 'my angel'

A few moments later I found it and drove out into the sea, every second that passed by I grew more anxious to get there, even Rocky (my wolf) was feeling a little off edge and that wasn't normal he's normally one chill wolf.

I put the anchor by the edge not wanting to be stranded anytime soon.

I walked into the luscious forest not a dead plant in sight as if someone was tending to them on a daily basis. I heard many whispers and thanks to my enhanced hearing I heard:

Human

He's human

What should we do?

Kill him?

Warn the queen?

So there is a queen. I wonder what she looks like, probably extremely gorgeous.

But not as gorgeous as my Ela.

I want to see her again.

I found this awesome lake that sparkled so clean and not a hint of sea weed in sight. I put my hand in there, completely luke warm.

Maybe I'll go for a swim.

I took off my shirt, and shoes. As I was ready to dive I stopped when I heard humming, it was melodic and I was drawn to it. I couldn't move my body it's as if it had a mind of it's own. My legs just followed the the sound of humming, each step it got louder and my body began to get numb every second.

The trees started to get clear revealing the ocean, in the ocean was a rock, and someone was sitting on it,

It was a girl with green hair and-

Wait.

Green Hair?

I finally gained control of my body.

The girl with green hair turned around revealing her face the gorgeous face I wanted to see all day.

Ela.

"Dimitri" She smiled making me have one of my own.

"Ela, I didn't expect for you to be in a place like this" I said which was the truth, I assumed her to be in the beach collecting shells and making if she's bold enough play with the crabs.

"I love nature" She said.

I hopped on the rock and sat down next to her our arms brushing lightly yet still sending tingles up my arm.