Chapter 26

Pyralis' pov:

Our pets was playing with each other.

That was so cute their little tiny bodies hopping and running around.

"Lycan sweetie" I said and the rest of my sister called out to their pets.

The animals stopped playing and they ran to is, Lycan leaped into my arms and licked my nose. I giggled.

"Mummy missed you too, and looks who's back" I said and turned his body to face Pyrros.

"Lycan this is Pyrros, you remember" I said.

Lycan squeaked and licked Pyrros' nose.

"You have a dragon?" He asked.

"Yes. Daddy thought it was a good idea to have these little guys to protect us if anything big happens, we got them before we left to go see Aunt Rina on the surface" I replied.

"But their small" Avira said.

Aura put Eros down and he ran until he was a few feet away, he started to go until he was as tall as the castle, Eros' heads stared at Avira who stood there shocked along with the other boys.

"Aw you're so cute my little bundles of joy" Aura said and petted one of Eros' heads.

He purred and shrunk back into his tiny body and leaped in Aura's arms.

"Adorable" She said and he squeaked.

"Let's walk around this garden" My sisters and I said and we walked in different direction with our mates.

We went through the rose section, my favorite flower.

Pyrros wrapped an arm around my waist and brought me close to his hip, I looked at him and smiled as did he.

Lycan squeaked and snuggled into my chest making me hum.

"Pyrros" I called out.

He hummed in response.

"Tell me about yourself"

"Of course" He said and kissed my temple.

"My favorite color is red, I play sports, I'm 16, I like swimming, playing sports, working out, bonfires, movies, and video games. I live in Tuscany with the rest of the guys and as you know I'm a werewolf and soon-to-be Alpha of my pack, and my wolf's name is Scorch" He finished.

"Mind if I speak to him?" I asked.

"Go right ahead" He said and then the red specks of his eyes disappeared it was only fully black.

"Mate" Scorch said.

I smiled.

"You look so beautiful"

"Thank you, and thank you for saving me back at the boat"

"Your my mate, Pyrros and I would die for you"

"I disagree with you, I prefer for you two to live and be with me"

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"Alright" He said and kissed my nose making me lightly laugh.

"Your laugh is so angelic"

"And your so nice"

He chuckled.

"I'll give Pyrros back" He said and kissed my forehead.

"Goodbye"

"It's never goodbye" I said.

He smiled and the red specks returned.

"Scorch is really nice" I said.