Chapter 19

Pyrros' pov:

I woke up to an extremely sore cheek, I haven't been paying attention since I've seen my mate.

My mate.

*gasp*

My eyes shot open. I wasn't in my mate's room, but in my room in the hotel. I sat up, and saw that I was still in my tux, but I was only wearing the button up which was halfway unbuttoned, and rolled up.

I guess she did that when she saved me. I smiled if she was surprised by the amount of muscle I have.

I get up, and go to the bathroom, I stripped and took a hot bath in the massive tub. I washed up, and did my other necessities. I put on a pair of red skinnies, red converse, and a black tank top. I put my phone in my back pocket.

Just as I was about to go into one of the guys' room I saw an extra door.

I opened the extra door which turns out it lead to the neighboring room. I walked in and just as I did I saw Avira come out of another door. He is dressed the same way I am, except he has white skinnies, white converse, and a black tank top.

"Hey dude" He said.

"Hey"

"Cheek still hurt?" He said.

"Yeah, your throat too?"

"Yeah"

We sat in the neighboring living that our rooms share, seconds later Calder, and Dimitri came in wearing the same tank top, but different color skinnies, and converse. They sat down in opposite chairs and we all looked at each other.

"I got something to tell you guys" I said breaking the silence.

"Me too" (Dimitri)

"Same" (Calder)

"Same here" (Avira)

"Same time?" I suggested.

They nodded.

We counted.

"1...2...3!"

"I found my mate!" (all)

"WHAT!?"

We all looked at each wide eyed.

"Oh my god" We said and leaned back in our chairs.

"So how did you guys meet them" I asked.

"I was at the grand hall, when I opened the door I smelled her scent, I followed it, and it lead to a balcony, I saw but I didn't see her face all of a sudden she jumped off, I yelled stop, and ran, I ended up falling off, and landed in the ocean, my head was hit by a rock then everything went black, I woke up in a dim lit room, then all of a sudden a head appeared, it was a gorgeous girl, my wolf growled mate, and to my surprise my head is on her lap, I got to know her a bit better, and all of a sudden I'm in my room" I said.

"Same" (Avira) (Calder)

"Actually I was bumped into on the balcony of the grand hall, I tripped over the landing and fell in the ocean going unconscious, the rest is the same as you guys" Dimitri said.

"So what are you guys' mates names" Avira asked.

We all smiled.

"Pyralis" (Pyrros)

"Aura" (Avira)

"Marine" (Calder)

"Ela" (Dimitri)

"Did any of your mates have normal hair and eye color?" I asked remembering that my mate has exotic hair color even her eyes.

They shook their heads.