Part 9: Assumptions

We pull up to the middle of this town somewhere and I slowly wake up.

"Come on sleepy head, they've gotta be here" Luke says pulling up next to this seemingly empty building. I groan as we get out of the car. Luke bangs on the door and a bouncer opens the door.

"Ah Luke, we were expecting you!" The guy says, opening the door fully allowing us in.

"And your Accompanied by Mrs.Carries younger sister" he says, mouthing nice to him and doing a wink thing.

"Yeah, did you see him with a girl?" Luke says brushing it off like he didn't just assume were here together.

God, do they think everyone is a slut here?

"Yep, a few hours ago" he says and Luke grabs my hand, pulling me downstairs. As soon as we're walking, I hear the music and feel the vibrations.

I guess I can check off going to an underground club off my summer bucket list.

Luke opens the door and boom, a whole different world down here. It's full of people, people I've never seen but as we walk through the crowd it becomes clear that many of them know Luke.

We count our looking when a drunk girl bumps into Luke and spills her drink all down me.

Just great.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry. Here let me" she says, grabbing a washcloth before trying to pat off my clothes.

"Oh oh- okay. I'll help her get cleaned up in a moment" he says pulling the girl away from me.

"Omg, skywalker! I missed you, where have you been?" The girl slurs.

"I've been busy Em" he says, a calm tone. I give him a look and he helps her to a stool. Then leads me around the corner. We stop short and I'm actually shocked.

We watch as Flynn and Reggie sit there srguinh.

"You are such a jerk, god" she yells and throws her drink on him.

That's my girl!

"Whatever" he mumbles and motions for another drink. She rolls her eyes and looks up, we meet eyes and she runs over.

"Oh thank god. I don't know what I was thinking Julie. He's a total do-"

"I'll go talk to him" Luke says, stepping away from our conversation. I grab Flynn by the arm and angrily drag her upstairs.

Upstairs
"Flynn, have you lost your mind!" I say as we stand in the empty room.

"I'm sorry, I just thought we'd go around the castle"

"But you didn't! YOU LEFT. Flynn I was worried about you. You didn't answer the phone when I texted and called. What where you thinking?" I snap.

"I wasn't" she yells back and her face drops "I wasn't thinking Julie. I broke up with dean, well he broke up with me. I thought maybe he would like me, then I could show Dean I didn't need him" she says.

"Flynn, I-I'm so sorry. I didn't know" I say and hug her. She cries onto my shoulder for a moment before pulling back.

"I shouldn't have gone with him anyway, he's a total duffus" she says and we both laugh.

"He totally is, now let's find them so we can leave" I say, linking arms with her. We walk down into the club. Flynn sits at the bar and ask for a drink while I go to find Luke and Reggie. I finally find them but I stop for a moment and watch.

Reggie laughs, giving his best charming smile. But it's Luke that catches my attention. He's talking to that girl, Em is what he called her. He's actually, smiling real and genuine. He looks happy, fun, even attractive.

"Julie, you good?" Flynn ask, standing beside me with a drink in her hand.

"Yeah fine, just a little tired. I'll go get them and we can leave" I say shaking off the feeling I just had.

I mean of course he's gorgeous, he's been made to look that way. Or maybe he was even born like it.

But this was different, he was attractive because he was actually happy. He was having a good time with someone. I hadn't realized he could do such a thing.
Ya know, like look happy.

"Sorry to interrupt all the fun but they're probably wondering where we are" I say, walking up to Luke. He nods and takes the last swig of his drink.

"Let's go" he says, grabbing Reggie by the arm. He stumbles on his feet and I catch him. We walk with him and Flynn follows.

Getting up the stairs was hard.

As we reach the empty room/house, I see lights outside. We open the door and are bum barded with cameras. Luke with one swift motion, leans Reggie onto me and begins to shoo away the photographers.

"Prince Reggie, what are you doing here?" One reporter ask.

Don't say anything stupid Reggie.

"Just hanging out with a great girl and my best buds" he slurs.

Maybe it won't be too bad?

Eventually, we push past them and get into the car. The drive back is silent and I can feel something inside of me, it's an affection towards Luke.

For some reason, I wanna see him smile again like that.

The next morning
"What the hell is this?" A voice yells, waking me up. I  open my eyes and in front of me lies a newspaper. I rub my face and blink a few times before, opening it.

And on the front cover it says:

PRINCE REGINALD AND PRINCESS JULIE??

I look up at Carrie and she's fiery mad. I then look back down at the paper.

No. Freaking. Way. Not me and Reggie. This can't be happening.

A/n: another part bc ya know, why not?

OOH, there's some rumors about her and Reggie