Part 15: Tea Time

A few weeks later
"We're really having afternoon tea today, like this is a real thing?" I ask Luke. He laughs like I'm joking.

"Of course it is Juliet, we England-lads love our tea as much as ale and stuff" he jokes.

"Seriously Luke, tea time? Fancy dresses and suits to sit outside and drink tea?" I groan.

"It's a royal thing. Besides, it's not just gonna be the normal crew. It's gonna princess Fiona and her family all the way from Ireland" He says.

Yeah, I forgot about that. The queen is trying to find someone for Reggie, because she wants him to 'settle down' like he'll actually do that.

Then again, maybe he will. We shall see.

"Besides, you get to wear a fancy dress and heals. It's basically like playing dress up!" He jokes.

"I don't wanna play dress up, I wanna stay inside and watch TV with you"

"Wait, you actually wanna spend time with me? Aww"

"No, I just mean I wanna like not do that- not you specially. I uh-" I say, trying to find an excuse. To defend myself.

"It's okay if your obsessed with me. Admit you love spending time with me" he says, smiling.

"Never. Now get our, I have to get ready"

"Yeah, now you do. You love me!" He says as I push him out of my room.

I walk over to the outfit Gladys has set out for me when there's a knock at my door. I open it and a little box is on the ground. I pick it up and open it, to reveal a heart necklace. I read the note

You be fine Juliet, just be yourself. -Skywalker

I smile and put on the necklace, then get dressed in the rest of my clothes.

(Julie's outfit)

(Julie's outfit)

I walk downstairs but stop at the last few steps when I hear arguing. I hear Dylan and Carrie arguing.

"Dylan, you aren't listening! This is important"

"I know it is Care, I promise I'll get it taken care of. I just need time"

"Well we don't have that much left, please this is our future we're talking about" she says.

"I know Carrie, I'll talk to her soon" Dylan says and walks outside.

Is it safe to walk down?

"Oh Julie, hi" she says, walking up the steps.

"Hey care"

"You ready to go?"

"Sure" I say and we walk outside.

One good thing about this craziness of a royal life is the beauty of everything. Rosebridge is the prettiest place I've ever seen, especially the outside. So many different flowers and things.