Girl's Code|| Ryuguji Ken

🌹Fluff🌹

"Pfftttt-" Mitsuya stopping his laugh as Draken glared at him. "What happened to your hair, Kenchin?" Mikey ask as they saw Draken in his hairstyle. Twin braid.

"[Name] make fun of my hair again" he said with an irk mark. "yeah, cause you have a long hair" Your voice from his back make his irritation got worse.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Draken ask. "Well, you see. The favor's done, I'm gonna fix your hair back to the normal one" you answered.

"Later, you're so short and I don't feel lowering myself for you to change it" Draken reasoned. "Yuzuha-chan~" you sang as you ran away and went to Yuzuha.

"[Name]-chan, do you like Draken?" Emma questioned making the you froze. You knew that Emma like Draken.

"Silly, why would I take someone my bestfriend loved~?" you teased making Emma blush. "If you want, I'll avoid him. Okay~?" you said as she nod.

"Hi~na~chaan~" you said as you hugged Hina. "How's your day?" you asked her as you talked about the project that you, Hina and Takemichi will do.

"Oi! [Name]!" Draken called as you act like you didn't heard it. "[Name]-chan, Drake-" Hina was cut off when you talked back.

"Shoot! Mom's back with my cousins, better clean the house. Tell the others I left" you excused as you picked your things and your phone ring.

Your mom called saying that she won't be able to go home for about two weeks because of the business trip in the company where she works.

Well, you're already out of sight when you answered the  call. You walked down the alley and took you way home.

Days passed and everyone noticed that you're being distant to Draken and Emma was the one sticking to him.

"Hey" Mikey said as he approached you while writing some assignment. "Yes?" you ask all ears to him. "What did Emma tell you? you've been distant to him" Mikey said as he sat next to you.

"Do you know what does 'girl's code' is?" you asked as you stopped  writing and took your bag and put it back. "It means, I can't like someone my friend already fallen in love with. Even if I admit that, Emma came first" you said as you took your bag.

"Mikey, I'm leaving. I still have something to do. Hina-chan's been waiting in her apartment. Just call me if you need something" you excused as you walked away

"Ah, [Name]" Mikey said making you look back. "Can you join us in the vacation this week? Yuzuha and Hina will come as well" he said as you smiled. "Sure" you answered.

After you leave, the meeting started and they line up to listen to Mikey.

"Everyone's working hard for the sake of Toman. So we decided  to have a break and have a vacation for atleast a week in the upcoming summer break. Everyone's invited" Mikey said as the others cheered up.

The meeting ended and Emma was still clinging Draken. "Emma .." Draken called makingthe girl looked at him. "Do you know  why [Name]'s avoiding me?" Draken ask making Emma froze.

"D-do you like her?" Emma ask as Draken avoided his gaze. Emma being understandable, she got what he was  trying to say.

"I see ... [Name]'s been following the girl's code, that's why she's avoiding you" Emma said. "Girl's what?" Draken ask.

"Girls's code, it means that she can't like someone her friend fell in love with. When she learned that I liked you, she started following the code" Emma said.

"I know she liked you but denied it, maybe  she's afraid that our friendship might get ruined. If you truly like her, please take care of her" Emma said as she let go Draken's arm and he started walk. As he started to run and went to Hina's apartment and saw you leaving the building.

You frozed when you saw him in front of you, panting. You smiled at him as you hesitantly walked away but then he grabbed your arm and pulled you in the opposite direction.

"Draken ..!" you said as you resist in his grip. "Stop following some stupid codes!" he said as the both of you stopped in front of a convenience store.

"Tell me, why would I even allow you to do some silly hairstyle in my hair? Even though they make fun of me, I allowed it. Even tho you're being annoying I still sticked with you" he said making you lowered your head.

"It's because I like you, dumbass" he added making your eyes widen as you looked  at him. He then just hugged you as you hugged him back gripping his clothes.

"Let's buy some ice cream" he invited as you nod. He hold your hands as you entered the convenience store. He went to your house as you evily grinned and took some hairclips for Draken's hair.