Jealous Over Nothing | Ryuguji Ken

🌹FLUFF🌹

Warning:
Cursing
Maybe a little violence(?)

Y/n is Draken's girlfriend, everyone got surprised knowing that Draken got a girlfriend. Though, Draken is the kind of boyfriend that would hide his jealousy over Y/n interacting to other guys, but lately, his jealousy always made Y/n and him fight repeatedly. He even got to be jealous to Takemichi.

Y/n understand that Draken don't wanna lose her but when the time passed by, it's been crossing the limits.

"JUST AS I TOLD YOU! STOP THAT CHILDISH ACT ALREADY!" Y/n yelled to Draken.

"CHILDISH ACT?! I SAW IT, OKAY?!" Draken yelled back to the girl clenching his fist making it almost bleed

"I WASN'T FLIRTING! KEN, FOR PETE'S SAKE!" Y/n yelled as she gripped her own hair.

"WELL FOR ME YOU DO!" he yelled back in his most high pitched voice.

"HOW COULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT TO YOUR FRIEND! MY GOD KEN! WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER SINCE BIRTH!" she yelled as she went to the corner of the room and bumped her head.

Meanwhile the others who were just in the living room heard all of their arguments. "Takemicchi .." Mikey called as he saw Takemichi looked pity to the girl upstairs. "Don't you guys think we stop them?" Chifuyu asked.

"Don't bother" Baji said as he rest his back in the couch. "What do you mean?" Mitsuya asked as everyone looked at Takemichi.

"Well you see ... Y/n and me were actually-"

"You know what, its useless to argue, let's just talk when you calmed yourself down" Y/n said in her low voice, her throat hurts because of the yelling they just did.

She stood up but was stopped by Draken. "NOW, YOU'RE LEAVING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED?!" he ask

"ITS BECAUSE NOTHING HAPPENED! CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND?! MOST OF ALL, WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOUBTING ME?" she ask back.

"ITS BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU STILL FEEL THE SAME LIKE WHAT YOU USED TO BE!" he yelled back as Y/n did a dry laugh.

"WHY? WHEN THAT QUESTION HIT ME, DID I GO BERSERK FROM PLACE TO PLACE, DOUBTING YOU?!" she ask making him stop a little.

"Look at you, now, I wanna have a rest, maybe we can have a simple talk when your useless jealousy was at ease" she said walking passed by him.

"Do you love him that much?! OKAY, I'LL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HIM!" he yelled making Y/n panic as she prevented him from leaving the room.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!" she yelled as she hugged Draken in his waist stopping him from leaving the room.

He was able to resist in her hug so she decided to block the door using her body. "CALM DOWN! YOU'RE LIKE GOING IN A MISSION TO KILL ONE OF THE VALHALLA MEMBER!!" Y/n yelled trying her very best to stop her boyfriend.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" he yelled and he used his hand to stop Y/n from blocking the door but never intended to hurt her.

She hugged him once again, "STOP THE MESS ALREADY DORA EGG!!" she insulted making him stop.

Y/n know herself that he didn't want to be called in that name. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" he yelled at her.

But since he still did not regained his calmness, Y/n hold both of his cheeks and kissed him. He was surprised by Y/n's actions, she never did this when both them fight, her kiss was soft. And Draken was just there standing like a tomato statue, looking at his girlfriend.

She pulled back but Draken took a lead and slammed his lips into hers and Y/n kissed back, it was a rough one but became passionate and full of desires. He pulled Y/n to get closer to him making the girl gulped which Draken took as an opportunity to wonder his tongue into Y/n's mouth.

They both pulled off, panting. "Calm down now?" Y/n ask but Draken just hugged her. "I just wanna ask why did you say 'I love you' to Takemechi" he said in his crack hoarsened voice, probably because of shouting.

-
"WHAT?!" everyone yelled to Takemichi after explaining everything. "Yeah, she's actually my cousin. We always hang out behind Draken's back. We decided to keep it since none of you might believe" he said

"Looks like they make up" Mikey commented

"Probably eating each other now" Baji said as everyone looked at him. "What?"
-

"THE HELL! I WAS JEALOUS OVER NOTHING!" Draken saidash he brought Y/n in the bed and cuddled. "You don't need to doubt me, dummy. Cause I'm only yours okay" she assured burying her face in Draken's chest.

"I was jealous over nothing" he murmured.

Y/n then took a quick kiss on Draken as she lay again. "Its just because I love you so damn much that I can't even live without you" he said.

"Of course you can, as long there is water, food and oxygen" Y/n teased making Draken glare at her. She laugh and took a kiss again. "Don't worry, I love you more than you know. don't you ever forget that"

"I still won't forget that you called me Dora Egg just to make me stop" Draken said making the girl laugh.