Friends? || Wakasa Imaushi

🌹Fluff🌹

"Wakasa!" you called gaining a lot of attention from the other kids. "Its [Name]?!" Benkei asked as his eyes widen.

"May I ask who she is?" Takemichi as the others looked at the others. "She's one of the founding members of the Black Dragon. [Last Name] [Name], the secretary. Before she became a member, she controlled some big Gangs at Osaka. She's known as Spider Lily because of the gangs she took down almost bringing them to death" Senju answered

"Old Lady" Baji commented making [Name] be pissed as she started beating him. "Oi, Damn  Brat. I'm not even over 25 yet" you said in your most poisonous tone.

"Stop it already [Name]" Shinichiro said as  he pat your shoulder. "Hai~Hai~" you chimed and went to the other former Black Dragon members. "So, what do yo do?" Wakasa asked as he slinged his arms around you, hugging  you from behind.

"I had a convenience store near the school where this two enter" you said pointing Hakkai and Yuzuha. "That Bastard won't even look for his siblings so I did, this two were my cousins after all" you added

"Hey!! Shin! Let's go out like the old days!" you burst out as  Shinichiro thought about it and smiled. "Why not? But I need  to look bring this kids" he said as you smiled.

"Sure, why not bring them? Will you come Imaushi? The last time we went you didn't come" you said lifting your head up to see his face.

"Maybe, maybe not" he replied avoiding your stare

"What kind of answer is that?!" you whined making him chuckle and drag you closer to him. "I'll come, don't worry"

"You know, you guys are starting it again" Benkei pointed out. "Being sweet" he added. "So, how's your boyfriend [Name]?" Shinichiro asked as you sweatdrop.

"Ahhh~! I was just pranking you guys, hehehe. I'm so busy for taking care for Yuzu and Kai so I didn't have any" you answered as Wakasa sigh and rest his chin on your head

"Let's go home  so we can prepare our things!" Shinichiro said as the all of  you nod.

❁Next Day|| Beach Day❁

"Yahoo, for the first time in 5 years" you said and about to run when Wakasa holds your hand. "Waka's being overprotective~" Senju teased and walked ahead of them.

"Let's go? Together?" you asked as he smiled and the  both of  you did the beach umbrellas

"Minna! If you're hungry just call me, okay?!" you asked as they replied a loud, "Hai"

"[Name], use my shirt" Wakasa suddenly spoke out throwing his shirt to you. "You take it off when you want to go " he said as you smiled and wore his shirt.

He then sat beside you while you apply lotion. "Waka, can you put some sunblock at my back?" you asked as he nods and put some.

"Neechan! I'm hungry!" the kids  suddenly said as they run towards you and Wakasa. You gave them their foods as all of them eat.

"Aren't you gonna eat, neechan?" Hakkai asked as you shook your head and about to stand when Wakasa grabbed your waist making you sit to his lap.