Uniform || Shinichiro Sano

Shinichiro being the president of Black Dragon sometimes makes it a drag when both of you go into dates outside.

A lot of delinquents from other gang would appear and both of you have to deal with it. Maybe him and some back ups.

You also know Shinnichiro's siblings like Mikey, Emma and Izana. You're pretty close to Izana since he sometimes visits you to greet.

For Emma and Mikey, they would sometimes visit but rarely and out of the blue.

You arrived at his grandpa's house where he was staying as well as the other of his siblings.

"Oh, [Name]-chan. He's Not here and he left a while ago. Some fights again for sure," their grandpa said making you to thank him and enter the house.

Of course you went to his room since both of you hangs out on his room to watch movie and cuddle.

You then tried to find some interesting movies to be watched later, maybe some scary movies such us 'Reincarnation' , 'Sadako' or the movie based to Kuchisake-Onna.

You picked some horrors and some action movies for later or maybe add some (fav. Genre movie). After doing that, you took the chips and other snacks for later.

Shinichiro was the one who bought the other time you both had a movie marathon so to be fair, you'll be the next then he will treat you on the next time both of you had movie marathon.

Knowing that he'll be having a gang fight again, you prepared a kit for him.

After all of everything you knew you should do. You got bored and opened Shinichiro's closet. You saw a uniform. A gang uniform to be exact.

"He should've another pair for Black Dragon uniform. Not gonna lie but his uniform were being torn after fighting," you mumbled as you took the uniform from the hanger and hold it looking how big it is.

"Is this big because I'm short or because Shin is just tall?" You asked to yourself. Denying that you're not short of course.

You shrugged and wore it.

You looked at the mirror and. Notice how big the uniform to you since it almost reached you knees. "This is big, it's almost as big as my largest hoodie at home," you said and made some pose.

"[Nam-]-" Shinichiro was Cut off when he saw you on his uniform. This made you feel embarrassed as you turn around clutching the uniform.

His face tinted some pink while you became so red.

"Its not what it looks like!"

"Uhuh. I literally saw you wearing my uniform. Miss me that much?" He teasingly asked. "S-shut up! I got bored that's why.."

"You look cute on that by the way," he said with blush and a smile making you explode.

"Come here," he said and opened his hands as you obeyed and hugged him. He was not injured tho, just some scratches.

After changing into something comfortable. He lend you his hoodie as he took one of your hoodie you left on their house.

He played the movie and opened the chips for the both of you to begin the movie marathon.

With you being held into his arms as you lean to him with comfort and peace while minding your own business and living in the world both if you created.