Reply || Mitsuya Takashi

🌻ANGST🌻
Warning:
Death(!)

So, this is the second angst. I wrote it down a month(?) ago while planning this book. I reversed the others. So here. Let me feed you some angst( ̄▽ ̄)

✿Wisteria

"… I like you" Mitsuya said making you froze. "Eh?" you asked still processing the 3 words he said. "I said I like you ... Maybe love?" he said  as he then turn his back against you and run.

"HEY! I DIDN'T GIVE MY REPLY YET!" you yelled to him as he waved and smiled.

"When I get back, I want you to give your reply" he said as you nod. "Be careful, Takashi" you said and he thumbed up. "Yes!"

"Let's go" Emma said and the four of  you stroll down the park. [Last Name] [Name] was one of the founding members of Toman, making you the secretary.

"So, what's your reply, [Name]-chan?" Hina asked making you flustered and avoid their gazes. We walked to the well near the park seeing the visible small forest surrounding the whole park.

"What's meeting all about by the way?" Yuzuha asked. "A gang proclaimed a war between them and Toman, they started it so Mikey just agreed and there" you explained to them just receiving hums.

Out of the blue, some guys from the enemy's gangs appeared. Black Mamba.

━━━━━━━━

"Now, you're all beaten up. Let's go" Mikey said and turned his back against the  leader.

The leader suddenly laugh hard in behalf of  the beatings he recieved. "I'm not the leader, Sano Manjiro. The strongest members of Blama aren't here, theyre somewhere else" he said and stood up.

"The rest of you present here aren't our boss' target~" he sang making Mikey's eyes widen.

"Mitsuya! Baji! Kazutora! Go to [Name]! She's the target!" Draken commanded as everyone's eyes widen.

"Faster! [Name] can't fight while protecting Emma and Hina!" Pah-chin yelled

━━━━━━━━

The guys wore black jackets having a name black mamba. They have some bats and  metal tubes with them. An ambush.

A redhead popped leading the whole crowd, "Girls Outing eh?" he said and stopped. "What the hell?" Yuzuha was about to attack the guy when you hold her  hand and shielded her.

"What are you doing here, Blama's leader Mikaboshi Ikiryo?" You asked in a serious voice. "Nothing, just wanna  have fun. Wanna fight?"  He asked as your stare strengthened making it to be a glare.

"Aren't you picking a fight to some girls, seating and talking peacefully. Harmless and  barehanded?" you said and the redhead smirked as he pulled Emma.

Your  body suddenly moved on its own and kicked him to his face making him stumble down.

"They are harmless and barehanded, but you know you're not. Toman's Princess and secretary" he commented.

All of sudden, all hell broke lose and started attacking us. You and Yuzuha  started your own fight not forgetting Emma and Hina. You know they can atleast fight but the enemies isn't barehanded unlike the four of you.

"Hina!" You yelled when you saw a guy attempting to stab her. But you yourself got stabbed to your arm and another one at the stomach.

No one from the three noticed especially to the Blama's leader. You made the two guys who stabbed  you unconscious.

Ikiryo noticed a knife to your stomach, he grins and went to your direction. He then used his weapon and hit you. You fall down as  you heard him laugh hysterically.

You stood up, kicking him in his head and stomach. You delivered countless blows to him knocking him down.

Mitsuya, Baji and Kazutora along with the others arrived. They beat the whole gang followed by Mikey and the others.

Toman won and their gazes went to you, laying to Yuzuha's lap.

"[N-name], hang in there" she cried. "The ambulance's here!" Pah-chin yelled as they carried you inside the car and  the doctor inside closed  it.

The operation started but you already  lose a lot of blood.

The car opened, "Sorry but we couldn't save her" the doctor said making the others cry. Mitsuya was one who really got hurt.

"She has a message for a guy named Mitsuya-kun─"

"My reply, I love you too"