Escape || Sanzu Haruchiyo

🌹Fluff🌹
🗡Yandere🗡

Just giving a warning for the  events. My hand's been itching to do this one. I really love blood scenes and I'm bring pissed when its being censored. But I'm not good in words so please bare with me.

✿Wisteria

Your POV

It all happened when Bonten was created. Mikey changed, Ran and Rin did as well, Koko, Kakucho, Mochi, Sanzu all of them changed.

Being Sanzu's girlfriend, I was terrified considering that he's using drugs when Bonten started. At that time, Sanzu started to be possessive, obssessed and yandere.

When the time came my parents knew about Sanzu, they were against it. Me being tired of Sanzu's action agreed. My parents was killed that night.

Sanzu took me, locked me up, and I can't do anything. I hated him, he's the one who killed my parents, even my pets, those pets he bought for me on my birthday was killed by him.

Me being observant, I figure out the patterns of the guards who were locking me up. Sanzu only visits me during day.

I took the opportunity when the guard aren't watching. There are no camera here to see what I am doing.

I was able sneak out and claim freedom. Not that from Bonten's hideout, red alarm can be heard. My heart was beating incredibly fast.

They noticed that I already disappeared and gone

Going back to our house would be a terrible idea so I decided to hide myself in an abandon area where I can flee without being notice in case they tracked me.

This place was hidden in the shrine where people pray  and monk stay in.

1 week has past and no one saw me. I cut my medium length hair and cut some for a bangs. Sanzu won't recognize me. I stole a nerd glasses and I looked so different. I stole again, and this time some clothes fitting for a nerd girl.

I walked down the street like a normal person, took a job in a simple fast food chain. I  changed the way I speak, the way I move, the way I do things. Everytime my hair grows, I'll cut them.

I can't be complacent knowing Sanzu's a complete yandere. He  could kill the whole people in this restaurant if he wanted.

I sighed as I entered building where I work. In entered at the kitchen and saw no one. I went to the manager's office and─

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" I yelled as I lost my balance and sat in the floor, eyes all widen and I'm covering my mouth.

" …m-manager" I murmured as I crawl backwards.

"[Name]~ Its been months since I last saw you"

I immediately recognized the voice, I slowly turned my head to him as crawl away from that guy. Sanzu found me.

"I really don't recognized you, you have some guts walking everywhere like a normal nerd girl acting like no ones hunting you" Sanzu said as he walked towards me

"You're enjoying while I'm struggling, how onesided~" he added and stopped when I reached the wall.

He pulled me up and brought me to Manager's room and smiled wickedly. He took the knife and stabbed my Manager again and again.

I avoided my gaze while sobbing already. "No fun [Name], you should watch him be stabbed~" Sanzu remarked.

"Its you who brought this. If you didn't escape, he and the others won't die" he whispered sending shivers to me.

"Or you being hard headed want me to kill Wisteria just for you to come~!" he said leaning his head on my shoulder.

"N-NO! I'M BEGGING YOU, D-DON'T TOUCH MY SISTER!" I freaked out.

By that, I went back with him voluntarily. And now, he decided to lock me up in his room. Which was filled with guards since Mikey and the others' room were near to Sanzu's.

After entering the door, my photos were in the wall. No space to put another one. Every photos where stolen.

'He's this obsessed even when in middle school?'

I heard the door to click. I turned arounIn only to receive an aggressive kiss from Sanzu.

"W-wha─ S-sanz─" I was cut off because of his kiss. "You're MINE! You can't Escape and I'll never allow it. I'm gonna rip you apart. Rail you. Make you are moaning mess" he said seductively and obsessively.

"Escape? Oh, no you won't. You can't escape me after all~"

━━━━━━━
what the h-?!

By the way, I would like  to make a Kimetsu no Yaiba AU and BNHA AU but I'm having a hard time on picking breathing techniques and quirks.

Can anyone suggest?