Entry 066: Scenario (Jealous)

Opening scenario for Toman Founding Members:

You're talking to their closest friend/s and not paying attention to them so they got jealous for you not spending time with them.

||Mitsuya||

You were talking with Hakkai and Takemichi since they're in the same squad as Mitsuya. Since Mitsuya was talking with Mikey and the other captain, you thought what they're discussing was important so you didn't bother to disturb them.

Meanwhile, Mitsuya approached you and hugged your waist from behind burying his face between your neck and shoulder. "Oh, are you done talking with them?" You asked.

Takemichi reading the situation, he told Hakkai that they need some space for a bit. "I might be selfish but I really don't like you being with them when I'm literally here," he mumbled making you giggle.

"I never thought you'd be jealous just me talking to them, but sure. I didn't approach you since you're talking to the other captain so I presume that what you're discussing was important," you replied as you felt his head shake meaning it's a no.

"Oi love birds, stop rubbing your relationship to us!" Baji yelled.

Mitsuya turned around still hugging you and give his, " You're just single, Baji," remark.

||Kazutora||

You're talking to Baji as Kazutora look at the both of you. He's been stealing glances and shots some Little and short glare from time to time.

"Why don't you just approach them instead of giving short glares?" Draken asked as he smirked making Kazutora avoid his teasing eyes.

But every second past, he wanted your attention so he then run to you and engulf you in a hug shocking you in the process. Baji left the two of you, besides, there's a bet between the other founders. How long would Kazutora stand seeing you talking with someone else? And without even reaching five minutes he did that. That made Baji won since he knew him more than them.

"Kazu?"

"Give your attention only to me." He plainly stated making you slightly sweatdrop on how straightforward he is when he's jealous.

"We're just talking about you, since valentines is nearing, I don't know what gift to give you aside from chocolates ..." You said embarrassed.

"Anything is fine as long as it came from you."

'Thats the reason I don't know what to gift you' you thought

[Wisteria: Pah-chin has a girlfriend and married on the future timeline so I'm not including him]

Opening scenario for Tenjiku:
You were on a date when you met someone you know. They're buying something for you so when they came back they just get jealous over it.

||Izana||

Izana left you on the park bench to buy Ice cream since you two were on a date, while you humming and looking around, you saw your former male classmate with his younger brother.

"Hey, Rengoku-san!" You greeted as the male looked at you. "Nice to meet you again, [Name]-chan. It's been a while!" He said showing his usual cheerful smile.

"This is my brother, Senjuro. Senjuro, this is my former classmate when were middle school at Kimetsu," he introduced.

"Are you alone, [Name]-chan? The guy over there were illuminating some deadly aura."

You gulped and looked back only to see Izana with black aura surrounding him. "Hi, I'm Izana, [Name]'S boyfriend," he said and smiled forcefully. You looked at Rengoku giving him an apologetic smile and he nod understanding what you mean.