Role Play || Ran Haitani

This is an idea more likely from Teasing master Takagi' s role play scene. It's so cute so I wanna do it in Ran. Anyways this will be an more OOC Ran than I ever did.

-Wisteria

Ran is an idiot.

Ran is so sadistic.

And Ran is an asshole.

Those three sentence is a statement for you. Every word is a fact. Not a belief or an opinion. Because all of it is true.

"Oi, [Name]-chan. Good morning!"

Your smiling face began to be turned into a frown. Him greeting you is a nuisance for you. "Fuck off."

"Come on [Name]-chan! Wanna be my partner in the role play?"

"Hell no. Who even let you use my first name?"

"Well, were close aren't we?"

"In your dreams,"

He always do that, its not a secret that he is a delinquent. He is known all over the school with his brother and they're known as the all mighty "Haitani Brothers"

Like you care anyways, you even laugh at the fact when your brother Angry was able to beat them single handed with one hits.

Ran was angered when you teased him about it making him throw bashful words to you. In other words he lashed his anger towards you.

You laugh about it, well he's actually like that anyways he's just putting that annoying and idiotic smile of his when he knows he got the upperhand.

"Okay! Guys! The school festival is starting within a week and we all voted for the play. Now that its final All we need now is the characters." The class president started

"Hey! What's the theme about?" Wisteria asked.

"Umm. Since Sumire-chan already wrote the lines. It's  like themed of a beautiful princess who was cursed to be ugly."

"Oh..."

"The main characters was named Prince Earl and Princess Hestia."

"Okay I think we'll go with votes."

"As main characters the result were. [Name] have 14 votes and  [Random Girl] got 6. [Name] would be Hestia."

"As for the Prince. Ran got 19 votes and  [Random Guy] got 1."

You silently groan and avoid looking at the twin braided guy infront of you. "It hurts me. Why didn't you vote for me [Name]-chan!"

"Shut up, idiot."

That starts it. Ran was always taking advantage of being partnered in the play to spend time with you with his nonsense talk.

"No!!" You yelled as you were rehearsing with the other.

"You have you find the Someone to break the curse. This is my revenge!" Wisteria laugh hysterically as if everything was true.

"BREAK!!"

Wisteria will be the witch that cursed you. Miyuki will be the little sister of Ran. Zana is your bestfriend and some of them would be towns people. [Random Guy] is your fiancé who didn't accept your face and broke it as [Random Girl] was head over heels towards Prince Earl.

"You're so good as ever, [Name]-chan," Ran said as he handed you a bottle of water. "Just make sure this water isn't poisoned." You said as you opened the lid and began to drink it.

"No, I actually drink some of its water so its fine. We even had an indirect kiss-"

You suddenly spat the water and throw the bottle to him. "You idiot!" You yelled while blushing.