Entry 056 | Izana Kurokawa

Requested by: @AlexRosey

Love is an illusion. Everyone can be fooled by it. Everyone got broken. Everyone got hurt.

But if you're lucky enough, then good. If not, I'm sorry.

You had this experience in first of highschool that made you fear loving someone.

Everyone who will love you will only get hurt and leave you all alone.

"Izana, I love you please go out with me!" You confessed as you bowed and pull your hand out for him to get the letter.

"Uh, sure. Not that I mind." He said as you beamed with light expecting him that he loved you back.

But yes, you love him. You love more than you love yourself.

Izana didn't feel anything, he just need to kill sometime and you voluntarily went to him. He thought that why can't he waste his time to you besides your head over heels to him.

Love is pointless for him  doesn't give a fuck about it. But as soon as time goes by, wasting his time with you was getting more pointless to the point that he see your effort annoying.

He see your effort as 'show off'. That he see your effort a waste of time. Wasting his time for you was more pointless than going around slacking off.

After a fight with some gangs, he went back to his house only to see your figure standing there worriedly.

You saw him as you wasted no time to check how he is.

"Izana are you okay?! Did you get hurt?! Lily said you're having a fight! Is th-"

"Could you stop? You're so annoying."

"But-"

"JUST SHUT UP OKAY?! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING! COULD YOU JUST LASHED OUT AND LEAVE AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU OFFICIALLY LEAVE MY LIFE!" he lashed out as you stared at him shocked.

"NOW, GO AND FUCKIN LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"..."

"... izana, before I leave can I ask you a question?"

He scoffs as you took that as an opportunity.

"... did you even love me?"

He laugh and looked at you, "How dumb could you be, can't you tell I'm just playing with you? All the time, I'm playing with your stupid feeling." He said as you lower your head and nod.

"I see." Was what all you said and run away from him.

You ran from the guy you love. Repeating all of his words over and over and over again. It only makes you more hurt than you should have.

You loved him but he doesn't loved you back and much worse was he played your feelings.

You run and run and run, not wanting to enter his life again since that is what he wanted.

What could you do, you love him after all.

Tokyo Revengers Oneshots [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें