Entry 060: Mitsuya Takashi

Mitsuya is a busy man and you knew that. Except from being his girlfriend he also has some priority and not you alone.

He's taking care of his younger siblings, Mana and Luna. He is also the president in his club. He also manages a division in Toman since he's one of the founding member. He also need to maintain his grades and all to make everything stable. That is why, he don't have much time to spend with you. He's so busy even as mere school student.

That is why you've got to spend a lot more time being with Peh-yan than him. After all, Peh-yan, you and Mitsuya were in the same school.

After what happened to Pah-chin was move under Mitsuya's supervision. (I totally forgot if he was moved or not, so just imagine of I'm wrong). And because Peh-yan was under him, he ordered Peh-yan to guard you whenever he's not with you which Peh-yan don't mind.

And because Mitsuya was not always with you, Peh-yan was always by your side.

It was now lunch break and Mitsuya went by the club room to teach other club members in stitching.

"Ah~ I wish I had more time being with Taka~" you sang as you stretch your arms. "Well, we all know that Mitsuya is a busy guy. But he should atleast give some time for you. Both of you only talk when greeting at school. You're not even going out to have some dates," Peh-yan commented while sipping on the juice he bought on the vending machine earlier.

"Its just that, he had a lot of responsibilities. I wanted to take him for myself but I don't want to be selfish knowing that he had a lot of things to handle. Mana and Luna are still kids so they need a lot of attention," you answered

"Well, you're right though but he could atleast spend time with you while you two were spoiling the kids."

As you two started on going on with your conversation you don't notice that from the third floor there were eyes looking at the both of you.

He then froze a little when he saw you laugh at Peh-yan's remark and because he's on the third floor, he can't understand what you were saying.

"NO matter what happened don't doubt her, Prez." Wisteria said as she also looked outside the window.

"Wisteria-san? Where were the others?" He asked changing the topic. "They left, Yanagi-sensei called them out to help her with something."

" ...."

".... she looks so happy."

" All I can say is that she's smiling half heartedly."

"How did you know that?"

"I'm also a girl and I can relate to them, I can read girls like an open book and I could read other guys as well. Imagine, if [Name] was so busy and has no time for you while you were hanging out with someone she let you go to what would you feel?"

"Uhm ... lonely I guess?"

"Yep, that is why she looked so lonely. You could atleast invite her in your house while giving your attention to your siblings and to her."

He looked outside the window and saw you and Peh-yan give a hug to each other making a weird sensation on his heart. Wisteria smirked and chuckled on her mind.

Later that day, the class ended as you were invited by Mitsuya to his house.

"[Name]!" Mitsuya called

"[Name]-san" Peh-yan yelled

"I'll take her from here, you can go on Peh-yan," he said as Peh-yan nod and smiled secretly.

Mitsuya then hold your hand intertwining it as you both walked side by side. "You're home alone for the rest of the week right? Let's go to my house." He said as you smiled and agreed.

After spending your time with the kids they eventually fall asleep an hour after eating and watching.

Mitsuya led you to his room and let you change during his clothes. He then followed. You covered yourself with the blanket and felt that he crawled on the bed and he made his body lay on yours burying his face between your neck and to your shoulder.

"What's wrong?" You asked as you hugged him back playing with his purple hair. "Nothing, it's just I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"... and I wont let Peh-yan go with you"

"Eh? Why?"

" ... I don't know ... it's like whenever I see you smiling and laughing there's a weird feeling ... hurting me"

You chuckled as he removed his face and face you giving you the chance to kiss his forehead.

"I never thought you'd be jealous but I still love you and no matter what you'll always be mine and I'm yours. Peh-yan is a relative so no need to worry. I love you"

"I love you too."